Plugin Contributions

Default Big Problems Support Can't Fix

I am using the current version of Zen cart, it was installed a while ago by someone else and that is what it says at the top of the page.

My server upgraded from PHP 4.4 and MYSQL 4.something to PHP 5.2 and MYSQL 5.1 and all h*ll broke loose. 7 or 8 of my tables are not there, am getting this error message in the admin area:

Customers Search:
    1034 Incorrect key file for table 'zen_customers'; try to repair it
    in:
    [select count(*) as total from zen_customers c left join zen_customers_info ci on c.customers_id= ci.customers_info_id left join zen_address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id left join zen_coupon_gv_customer cgc on c.customers_id = cgc.customer_id ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

That is what shows when I click on the Customers tab, in PHPMYADMIN in the collation column for all the tables that aren't working it says "in use" the rest say latin1_swedish_ci.

Here is a sample of a line in PHPMYADMIN of one of the tables that isn't working all the way across:
    zen_customers (icons)Browse (icons)Structure (icons)Search (icons)Insert (icons)Empty (icons)Drop (collation column)in use

The rest are empty, no verbige in them.

Anyone know what happened and how to fix this. The whole product list has disappeared so basically the site is useless now.

Plugin Contributions

Default 1034 Incorrect key file for table - after upgrading MySQL

OK, when my server upgraded to PHP5.2 and MYSQL to 5.1, both previously 4. versions, many of my tables are getting this message including 2 biggies. Products and Customers ... please tell me I don't bascially have to start over. All of the products are gone and same with customers. I'm crying over here ...

I just did the select and repair and got this:

mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_coupons repair Error Incorrect key file for table 'zen_coupons'; try to...
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_coupons repair error Corrupt
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_coupon_gv_customer repair Error Incorrect key file for table 'zen_coupon_gv_custom...
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_coupon_gv_customer repair error Corrupt
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_customers repair Error Incorrect key file for table 'zen_customers'; try ...
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_customers repair error Corrupt
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_customers_wishlist repair Error Incorrect key file for table 'zen_customers_wishli...
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_customers_wishlist repair error Corrupt
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_group_pricing repair Error Incorrect key file for table 'zen_group_pricing'; ...
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_group_pricing repair error Corrupt
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_paypal repair Error Incorrect key file for table 'zen_paypal'; try to ...
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_paypal repair error Corrupt
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_paypal_testing repair Error Incorrect key file for table 'zen_paypal_testing';...
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_paypal_testing repair error Corrupt
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_products repair Error Incorrect key file for table 'zen_products'; try t...
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_products repair error Corrupt
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_tax_rates repair Error Incorrect key file for table 'zen_tax_rates'; try ...
    mnrawbuy_zc1.zen_tax_rates repair error Corrupt

Any advice??? Is this bad as it looks???
    Last edited by macat; 30 Jan 2009 at 07:57 PM.

Default Re: 1034 Incorrect key file for table - after upgrading MySQL

How You imported data from previous version of MySQL? You dumped data to sql and imported it back or just copied *.frm and other files to new MySQL dir?