I'm new here.
I do PHP, MySQL, CSS & XHTML.
A client has asked me to build a shopping cart so they can:
- Create categories/sub-categories.
- Upload products to those categories.
- The customer can add items to his/her cart then complete an order just by completing and submitting a form, no checkout payment required. The contents of the form are emailed to the client who then prepares the product for collection/delivery.
- For Delivery, the client can have different prices for the different area that the customer is from. The client has a rate to say(£5 if 3 miles away, £10 if 10miles away etc.)
- The customer chooses either to collect or have the item delivered.
- The client can create special offers(discount codes etc.)
- Use an existing SKU coding scheme.
- It must allow registered members(user groups) AND these registered users can then view more categories when logged in.
Many thanks for any help, really appreciate the time given to a newbie :)