Page 218 of 226 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2252
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ozpost shipping module

I was able to cause the "correct" message to be displayed by adding a couple more changes around the section you'd identified earlier:
    Code:

case "Table Rates":
               $cost = $this->_get_error_cost_tables($dest_country) ;
                if ($cost[0] == 0) {
                  $this->enabled = false;
                  return  ;   //  All has failed - Disable module 
                }
            $methods[] = array( 'id' => " ",  'title' => "(based on ". $cost[1].")", 'cost' => $cost[0], 'Display' => '' ) ;
     break;     

default:
               $cost = $this->_get_error_cost($dest_country) ;
                if ($cost[0] == 0) {
                  $this->enabled = false;
                  return  ;   //  All has failed - Disable module X
                }

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I was able to cause the "correct" message to be displayed by adding a couple more changes around the section you'd identified earlier:
    Thanks. I was just about to suggest this to you, but as usual, you've gone one step better and confirmed that this is all that was needed.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Just uploaded the ozpost module into clean install v1.5.4 and everything looks great ............. however one small problem.

We only use Australia Post and Fastway, have selected Regular Australia Post Parcels and all Fastway labels.

When checking out, if the Fastway cost is less than Australia Post and you select Fastway, when you go to payment page, it automatically changes it to the more expensive AusPost.

Have found everything works okay when Auspost is cheaper than Fastway, but problem only occurs when Fastway is cheaper than Auspost and you select Fastway.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Antoni View Post
    When checking out, if the Fastway cost is less than Australia Post and you select Fastway, when you go to payment page, it automatically changes it to the more expensive AusPost.

Have found everything works okay when Auspost is cheaper than Fastway, but problem only occurs when Fastway is cheaper than Auspost and you select Fastway.
    The ozpost module has no 'control' over what shipping method is selected at any given time, and the default zencart behaviour is to select the cheapest non-pickup method available.

I've no explanation as to why it 'automatically changes to the more expensive AusPost'

Can you provide a link to the site, along with any other details needed to replicate the problem.

Thanks
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

www.anniescustomcandles.com.au

If you register with the postcode Maitland 2320, this will make Fastway cheaper than Auspost (Fastway Black Label).

Purchase 5 x Melts For Oil Burner and checkout

Select Fastway Black Label for shipping and continue to payment page.

There you will notice that it has selected AusPost.

Still trying to work it out

Plugin Contributions

There you will notice that it has selected AusPost.
    I followed your instructions. FastWay black label correctly 'stuck' throughout the entire process.

Another hint please :-)

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Just created a new user, like yourself, and it did the swap-a-rooni on me, however another person got the same 'GOOD' result as you.

Might be my browsers? Will keep trying but at least it seems to be working for others.

BTW Great module, easy to setup, thanks

Plugin Contributions

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Just created a new user, like yourself, and it did the swap-a-rooni on me, however another person got the same 'GOOD' result as you.

Might be my browsers? Will keep trying but at least it seems to be working for others.

BTW Great module, easy to setup, thanks
    I've taken a closer look into this, and it appears you've found a bug. In theory, it is quite an easy one for me to fix, but it is also one I want to sleep on for a bit because I can either do it serverside or client side. In the short term, fixing it client side is my easiest option, but it could be opening myself up to long term headaches. Fixing it server side will cause a short term 'glitch' for users of another ozpost supported eCommerce system. Either way, I plan to have a fixed version uploaded to the ozpost update servers within a day or two.

For those that are interested, the 'new' / current version of ozpost is v4.x.x - There have been *many* under the hood changes with this update (an attempt to simplify the code for easier portability), as such, I'm both expecting and finding a number of odd bugs here and there - This is why V4.x.x is currently only available from the ozpost update servers - I'll be uploading a 'release' version to the zencart add-ons section once I'm confident it is as bug free as I can make it, else I'd probably end up making update releases before the zencart team have vetted and released the 1st update.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,
    Just quick comment
    I installed ozpost and got error
    [Tue Mar 29 09:22:08 2016] [error] [client 111.151.177.111] SoftException in Application.cpp:668: Directory "/home/namename/public_html/adminname" is writeable by group
    and on admin pages: ERROR 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    I change write permission on admin folder to 755 and all good.
    zencart1.5.4 php5.5

just feedback, no reply needed.

Plugin Contributions

solarcampingaustralia.com.au asks:
    (10.2015)
    We use fastway black labels for local delivery (use postcode 4655 to test) which should come up on our website for $9.25. Instead they come up at $7.00. I believe this is an issue because it has brown/black/blue labels all listed together when they are different prices, brown being the cheapest (the price I believe it is using). I have unchecked brown and blue in ozpost so I believe that only black pricing should come up. But this has not worked. Can you please look into this for me. I hope that makes sense. I have attached a screenshot of the shopping cart to show you what I mean.
    Name:  Capture1.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  35.9 KB

(02.2016)
    Please let ozpost know that excess labels are not showing now (before it would say label + excess, now just shows what type of label), and GST is missing from the price of the excess labels.

The black label is still not working correctly. It now only lists the black label but the price is still using the brown label. Thanks.