Page 124 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2252
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ozpost shipping module

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Dean View Post
    Hi Rod,
    Do you have any intention of adding Couriers Please to this module ?
    I haven't ruled them out yet, but their web interface doesn't allow for easy/simple scripted access so it isn't going to be in the near future. Perhaps sometime next year?

Obviously we can't have the Fastway Mod showing "Fastway" as a service and then ship via CP.
    Well, no you can't... but......

Can we mod our code to remove the reference to Fastway and the labels used, and just call it "Flat Rate" or "Door to Door" or something along those lines ?
    I was discussing something like this just the other week with a nearby friend. They want TOLL support (also difficult to script), but the noted the TOLL and TNT rates were pretty similar,

Would that be possible within the realms of the mod ?
    The names of the Courier(s) can be changed with simple edits to the language files. The method types are sent by the server and can't be as easilty changed... However, the code logic is pretty simple, and changing the text to something different isn't difficult, I think I've given examples of how to do this elswhere in this thread.
    Anyway, back to Couriers Please, if you know where I can find any documentation on how to interface with their server, or where I can obtain theie table rates I'll gladly revisit it.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    I haven't ruled them out yet, but their web interface doesn't allow for easy/simple scripted access so it isn't going to be in the near future. Perhaps sometime next year?

Well, no you can't... but......

I was discussing something like this just the other week with a nearby friend. They want TOLL support (also difficult to script), but the noted the TOLL and TNT rates were pretty similar,

The names of the Courier(s) can be changed with simple edits to the language files. The method types are sent by the server and can't be as easilty changed... However, the code logic is pretty simple, and changing the text to something different isn't difficult, I think I've given examples of how to do this elswhere in this thread.
    Anyway, back to Couriers Please, if you know where I can find any documentation on how to interface with their server, or where I can obtain theie table rates I'll gladly revisit it.

Cheers
    Rod

Thanks Rod,

Just trying a few options now, but I have found what appears to be an error in the Fastway costings

Using a 15Kg parcel as an example from 2263 - 5730 the Fastway site suggests 1 GREY Label at $52.80 plus 2 Saver Labels, yet on the OzPost Mod, its still suggesting 1 Grey and 2 Savers, but at a total cost of $11.00 (no P&H), so it appears to be not including the cost of the GREY Label.

Mike
    Last edited by Mike_Dean; 2 Oct 2010 at 12:55 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Using a 15Kg parcel as an example from 2263 - 5730 the Fastway site suggests 1 GREY Label at $52.80 plus 2 Saver Labels, yet on the OzPost Mod, its still suggesting 1 Grey and 2 Savers, but at a total cost of $11.00 (no P&H), so it appears to be not including the cost of the GREY Label.

Mike
    Noted and fixed (server side)

Cheers
    Rod.

Plugin Contributions

Anyway, back to Couriers Please, if you know where I can find any documentation on how to interface with their server, or where I can obtain their table rates I'll gladly revisit it.

Cheers
    Rod
    Hi,

I have a copy of the Post Code Zones and a copy of the Parcel Rates which calculates the required qty of Regional and Ezy Link labels for Couriers Please,

Would that be of any use ?

If you want to PM me with the nominated email address, I can send them over

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have a copy of the Post Code Zones and a copy of the Parcel Rates which calculates the required qty of Regional and Ezy Link labels for Couriers Please,

Would that be of any use ?
    It could be useful....certainly worth a look. email to me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Currently the only way will be to modify the code (not difficult). The plan is to have this is a constant reminder / feedback for merchants that don't regularly check their admin functionality so they don't get caught short when the free trial period is over. After the initial transition period future upgrades will either have this removed or disabled, or possibly set to only show during the final few days..

Cheers
    Rod
    Hi Rod,

I just upgraded to V2.09 and now I get the message re Postal Module Expires in XXX days

Can you please let me the required code modification to remove this, as it really serves no purpose having this displayed to customers...

Thanks,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,

I just upgraded to V2.09 and now I get the message re Postal Module Expires in XXX days

Can you please let me the required code modification to remove this, as it really serves no purpose having this displayed to customers...

Thanks,
    Mike

The fact that you are seeing this is indicative that you don't have all of the icons installed (it would normally show up as ALT text), but to remove it completely from the current version (V2.0.9) you will need to load the file
    /includes/modules/shippping/ozpost.php into a text editor.

Locate the following lines (around line 300 or so)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if ($ozicon != " ") {
    $ozicon = zen_image($ozicon,"Postage module expires in ".
    $xmlQuotes->information[0]->expires." Days") ;
    $ozicon = "<a target=_blank href=http://ozpost.net/>".$ozicon."</a>" ;
    }

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can either delete these lines, or comment them out by preceding them
    with //

Resave the file.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I'm using ver 1.3.9b and I have been notified by a customer today that my shipping isn't working and she is being charged the error cost.
    I haven't changed the shipping component at all. What could be wrong?
    I realise this is quite elusive, but thats all the info I have and I really have no idea what is wrong as it was working not so long ago.
    I did have store pickup installed and then uninstalled it the other day. I just reinstalled it them, but still no joy.

Is there an update I have missed in the last few weeks?
    The items work previously...

www . pinksugardesign . com

Thanks Rod.

Plugin Contributions

I have also changed the error postage price, but it sin't updating. It says $6.35 in the ozpost module in admin but not on the actual shopping cart. It is still set at $40.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pinksugardesign View Post
    I did have store pickup installed and then uninstalled it the other day. I just reinstalled it them, but still no joy.

Is there an update I have missed in the last few weeks?
    The items work previously....
    Not sure what to tell you at the moment... The logs look ok, and my test puchase (5 mins ago) returned quotes for

Lemme know if problems persist.

Cheers
    Rod