Page 87 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ozpost shipping module

Quote Originally Posted by lucidlee View Post
    Rod
    I've just upgraded to v 2.0.6 but on testing its only producing Flat Rate estimates.
    In the attached screenshot of the table generated by the debugger I see two columns; one devoted to Item, the other devoted to Parcel info.
    The Item column is missing the weight, whereas the parcel column has it so I'm guessing the error that prevents the estimate from displaying is down to this missing weight.
    Correct.

Trouble is, I can't find the offending location to update. I've checked the weight on each product page and each is correctly filled in
    Sorry, I'm confused and not sure exactly what you are asking. What do you mean by "each product page" and what do you consider to be 'correctly filled in'?

Where do I add an item weight if its not the product page?
    The only place to add/edit product weights is via the /admin/catalog/categoriesProducts editor, where it has always been. <extremely puzzled look>

Trouble is, I can't find the offending location to update. I've checked the weight on each product page and each is correctly filled in
    If I assume that you are referring to the correct page (and I really can't imagine where you are looking if not), then what you consider to be 'correctly filled' simply cannot be the case. Given your example, the total parcel weight sent to the server for quoting weight a mere 0.28gm, (clearly shown on your screen capture)

A single sheet of A4 paper weights ~5gm. What are you mailing? A postage stamp without the envelope?

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    If upgrading from 2.0.5 to 2.0.6 all you really need to do is overwrite
    /includes/modules/shipping/ozpost.php with the new copy, then click on the remove/install buttons from the admin panel (to activate the new features).

You probably still need to register for "TNT Online"
    http://www.tntexpress.com.au/interac...gistration.asp

Hhmmm... or was it "myTNT"
    https://my.tnt.com/myTNT/login/LoginInitial.do

The TNT Site/pages are a real nightmare and I still don't really know what account/login does what. I do know that to register for either service an existing account was required.. Oh, and it also took a few phone calls to TNT before they managed to sort things out from their end for it to work.

Enter "11111111" as your TNT account number. This will activate a 'test' account so you can see it working.

This test account number can be discontinued at any time without notice, so don't rely on it in lieu of working out your issue with TNT.

Tip: With TNT enabled, and your login details entered, try enabling the ozpost 'debug' option. It *should* report the reason why the TNT connection failled (as well as lots of other data that probably is of little interest).

Cheers
    Rod

Hi Rod,
    I'm following this message up so that you know how it all went. The TNT stuff was a pain to sort out as you had indicated.

I can confirm here that the 'Rated Transit Times' service requires the acount to be created at 'TNT Online' and that it requires a phone call to the CIT Helpdesk on 1300 851 131 for the service be enabled for the account.

That should help others get it happening.

Kind regards,
    Rob

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by robax View Post
    Hi Rod,
    I'm following this message up so that you know how it all went. The TNT stuff was a pain to sort out as you had indicated.

I can confirm here that the 'Rated Transit Times' service requires the acount to be created at 'TNT Online' and that it requires a phone call to the CIT Helpdesk on 1300 851 131 for the service be enabled for the account.

That should help others get it happening.

Kind regards,
    Rob
    EXCELLENT. I can't thank you enough for providing this information.

You'd have thought I'd have already known this, but as I was the 'first' and didn't have access to software that I knew 'worked' I (and another helpful user) went around in a number of circles with both the code and various folks at TNT before we struck the 'winning combination', by then neither of us were at all sure even what account it was that was needed (I'm sure that as a result of our trials we now have TNT accounts that things that aren't even used).

You probably wouldn't believe how much I was hoping that someone like you would come along with such definitive details. :-)

It is SURE to help others get it working. Again, thanks.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    A single sheet of A4 paper weights ~5gm. What are you mailing? A postage stamp without the envelope?
    Good on ya Rod. You hit the mail on the head!

I had indeed specified my product weights in gms and the ozpost in kgs. Too easy to do when the measurement system isn't mentioned anywhere near where the values are entered.

BTW I ship those pesky charts in tubes (you know, multiple products in one tube, multiple tubes in one delivery) as well as big flatpacks that really screw your packaging algorithm around
    Last edited by lucidlee; 14 Jun 2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: additional information, clarification

Plugin Contributions

My zencart is telling me that there is a new ozpost shipping module available. (v2.0.6)
    where can i find this download.
    can someone please help me,
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by t0m3k_ View Post
    My zencart is telling me that there is a new ozpost shipping module available. (v2.0.6)
    where can i find this download.
    can someone please help me,
    thanks
    The usual place: Free Software and Add-ons/Shipping Modules/ozpost
    or, more directly: http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1286

Plugin Contributions

I just found your module but am getting an error when I try to enable it.

1054 Unknown column 'NONE' in 'field list'
    in:
    [insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Dispatch Postcode', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_OZPOST_SPCODE', NONE, 'Dispatch Postcode?', '6', '2', now())]

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,

We've been running v1.0.2 for about 12 months with no problems, it's a great module. I've just noticed that for about the past week our orders specifying Australia Post for delivery have been reverting to the Flat Rate on Error price. Is there a server down somewhere or should we be upgrading to v2.0.6?

Thanks,
    Warren
    "Life wasn't meant to be easy"
    www.scrapbooks.net.au

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,

I've been using the new ozpost module, with fastway activated. Seem to be working well, however it has charged a customer in WA an incorrect price. Going to PO 6713. It quoted $6.90. Should of been closer to $40. order would of been around 7-8kg.

I went to the fastway website, and plugged in Melbourne to 6713 with 7kg, and price came up as $52.80.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod

Quote Originally Posted by GAM View Post
    Hi Rod

Further to the omitted Fastway Labels issue.

After a fair amount of testing I've determined that the issue is limited to Shorthaul (LIME/PINK) labels only. I get no shorthaul label quotes for shorthaul destinations/zones. This is likely to be the same for CanFish too as most if not all Sydney destinations would be 'Shorthaul' from CBR (Canberra) as it is from NEW (Newcastle). Changing my location to other shorthaul locations (Wollongong, Central Coast, etc) to Sydney and I get the same result - No shorthaul labels quotes.

Rod, perchance shorthaul labels have a different code or something that is not being captured or catered for?

I haven't tried to contact Fastway yet, but if this new information doesn't jiggle a solution then I will endeavour to do so on Monday.

For information - Fastway franchise codes copied from source code of http://www.fastway.com.au/1PriceServiceCalc.html:
    <option value="ADL">Adelaide </option>
    <option value="ALB">Albury </option>
    <option value="BEN">Bendigo </option>
    <option value="BRI">Brisbane </option>
    <option value="CNS">Cairns </option>
    <option value="CBR">Canberra </option>
    <option value="CAP">Capricorn Coast </option>
    <option value="CCT">Central Coast </option>
    <option value="CFS">Coffs Harbour </option>
    <option value="GEE">Geelong </option>
    <option value="GLD">Gold Coast </option>
    <option value="TAS">Hobart </option>
    <option value="LAU">Launceston </option>
    <option value="MKY">Mackay </option>
    <option value="MEL">Melbourne </option>
    <option value="NEW">Newcastle </option>
    <option value="NTH">Northern Rivers </option>
    <option value="PER">Perth </option>
    <option value="PQQ">Port Macquarie </option>
    <option value="SUN">Sunshine Coast </option>
    <option value="SYD">Sydney </option>
    <option value="TOO">Toowoomba </option>
    <option value="TVL">Townsville </option>
    <option value="BDB">Wide Bay </option>
    <option value="WOL">Wollongong </option>

Cheers
    Greig
    I've noticed the first shorthaul quotes as of around Mon. 14/6/2010. Yippee!!! I redid some of my earlier tests and can confirm that appropriate Fastway Shorthaul quotes are now provided.

Rod, can you confirm whether you changed something in light of the new info or did something miraculous occur?

Cheers
    Greig