Page 106 of 226 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2252
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ozpost shipping module

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that the code will need to be modified to NOT show it.

ozpost.php (v2.0.8) line 505 delete the part of this line that reads:

$description .= "(x".$shipping_num_boxes.")"

Don't delete the "{" that precedes $description and don't delete the ";" that follows the final quote "

Cheers
    Rod
    Thanks Rod,

Much appreciated.. Will mod the code later when I get a chance..

Ta
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    The 'fix' therefore is easy.. set your cart to display prices GST inclusive, as the law dictates you should :-)

Cheers
    Rod
    Happy to report I am no longer an outlaw!

You were right, of course - took a bit of digging to see why and what to change, but it works well now. Dunno why I didn't see it before.

Thanks again for the great detective work!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,

Thanks for a great product. I have just paid for a six month subscription as OZPOST is worth every cent IMO. I have a few questions and I may have found one error (it may be Australia Post though).

1. Are you able to supply the number of hits my site does to the shipping calculator in any given period. I wish to see how many people many check shipping and dont go on to purchase a product.

2. Do you intend on including the 5kg express post bag.

3. I had a customer from Cocos Islands 6799. When estimating shipping, it returns that the express post takes 4 days longer than normal post. I am sending from postcode 6210.My guess is its Australia Post but I thought it worth mentioning.

Cheers Rick

www.camelotcraft.com.au

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rick99 View Post
    1. Are you able to supply the number of hits my site does to the shipping calculator in any given period. I wish to see how many people many check shipping and dont go on to purchase a product.
    No, I don't have this data to display.

2. Do you intend on including the 5kg express post bag.
    This is already supported.. The Prepaid Express Satchel
    setting enables the 500gm, 3kg & 5kg.
    Only one will ever show at any given time though.

Keep in mind that all of them are subject to both size and weight restrictions.

The 3kg XL is listed seperately because not all AustPost outlets carry them.

3. I had a customer from Cocos Islands 6799. When estimating shipping, it returns that the express post takes 4 days longer than normal post. I am sending from postcode 6210.My guess is its Australia Post but I thought it worth mentioning.
    Your guess is spot on .... How bizarre... I didn't beleive it at first so I tested in the drc.edeliver server (AustraliaPost) and sure enough, same result.. Standard takes 3 days, express takes 8.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the quick responce.

I finally got the 5kg bag to work, it did have to do with weights (and not dimensions which I spent an hour playing with ).

I have loaded the latest version from your site but there is an icon file missing, ozpost_ppse5k.jpg.

Also, I wish to discuss with you an enhancement which although handy may only be of use to myself. Should I post that info here or should I discuss with you off the board.

Cheers

Rick

www.camelotcraft.com.au

Plugin Contributions

I have loaded the latest version from your site but there is an icon file missing, ozpost_ppse5k.jpg.
    Yeah... I know :-(

Also, I wish to discuss with you an enhancement which although handy may only be of use to myself. Should I post that info here or should I discuss with you off the board.
    Post it here, unless you have a very good reason not to.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

I sell a range of stamps (about 6000) for card making, they are availble as wood mounted or unmounted. I have set them up with the dimensions of the woodmounted (as they are larger). When a customer selects an unmounted stamp, I am only able to change the weights, and not dimensions under the attribute controller. I believe the dimensions are part of the OZPOST addon.

I would love to be able to change the dimension attributes, as there is about 3cm difference in height, it does throw the postage right out when mulitple stamps are ordered. I have no idea how much work is involved in this so if you could let me know if it is possible without too much work, I would be willing to compensate for this, as long as I can justify the cost.

Please let me know if I hae not made this clear enough.

Cheers

Rick

www.camelotcraft.com.au

Plugin Contributions

I have an install question - pretty basic I guess. While trying to install it, I get a message like this:

Network Connectivity test FAILED
    Is cURL installed on your server? (it needs to be). If so, this may be a temporary glitch, try again in a few minutes.
    Installation will NOT continue.

I did use the curltester and have checked with my host who says cURL is working on the server.

What is my next step?

Plugin Contributions

. I believe the dimensions are part of the OZPOST addon.
    Correct.
    I would love to be able to change the dimension attributes, as there is about 3cm difference in height, it does throw the postage right out when mulitple stamps are ordered. I have no idea how much work is involved in this so if you could let me know if it is possible without too much work,
    Yes, this could be done, but the 'without too much work' part is always an issue. .. 'Work' is a relative thing :-)

I would be willing to compensate for this, as long as I can justify the cost.
    Please let me know if I hae not made this clear enough.
    I wouldn't consider adding this to the ozpost module, primarily because it isn't a postage function and would require significant modification to the core code.
    However, if the core code ever gets updated to include dimensional data for attributes there wouldn't be any reason for me to not update ozpost to take advantage of it.

As far as a solution to your problem goes, perhaps consider having two sections, one for mounted stamps another for unmounted?
    I can appreciate that this will require a fair amount of work to replicate all the stamps so the mounted/umounted can have different dimensions so this may not be viable or practical (especialy if you don't know SQL). It IS a possible solution though.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tlunsford View Post
    What is my next step?
    Provide a link to your store

Cheers
    Rod