Page 204 of 226 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2252
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ozpost shipping module

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    Then you have a problem. I'm not getting a choice of shipping methods. The shipping is showing as $6.50 (with nothing to say which module is giving this).

There have been no requests from your site to the ozpost servers in the last 90minutes or so.

The last request made to the servers (the only one that gets logged) was for a product with the following data:
    weight=138Kg
    height=2.7cm
    width=25.2cm
    length=29.2cm

On the basis of this, and assuming that none of your products actually weigh 138kg, I will have to assume that you have entered your product weights as grams, but told the ozpost module that you are using Kgs.

Cheers
    RodG
    Hi rod,

sorry my devs were doing some mods to the shopping cart page which is fixed now.

Can you please take a look again?

Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gee38l View Post
    Hi rod,
    sorry my devs were doing some mods to the shopping cart page which is fixed now.
    Can you please take a look again?
    Oooerr. You found a bug in the system.

Please log into your store and click the button to update the ozpost module (V3.6.1).

Lemmee know if you still have a problem.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Oooerr. You found a bug in the system.

Please log into your store and click the button to update the ozpost module (V3.6.1).

Lemmee know if you still have a problem.

Cheers
    RodG
    hi Rod,

Ill have to get my debs to check it as the upgrade button doesn't do anything at the moment.

What was the problem?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

hi Rod,

Ill have to get my debs to check it as the upgrade button doesn't do anything at the moment.

What was the problem?

Thanks
    If the upgrade button doesn't do anything it probably because the permissions of your /includes/modules/shipping folder are too restrictive (the server needs write permission to save the updated file)
    As for the ONFC problem, this is caused by a missing "TNT" in the switch/case loop. If you or your devs wish to fix it manually you should search the ozpost code for "TNT75" and somewhere nearby you'll find near identical code that should read "TNT73", but the "TNT" is missing so it just reads "73".
    The v3.6.1 update also takes care of an issue with some of the tare weight settings. (no one has reported this problem yet, it was something I discovered a day or two after releasing v3.6.0.
    Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

If the upgrade button doesn't do anything it probably because the permissions of your /includes/modules/shipping folder are too restrictive (the server needs write permission to save the updated file)
    As for the ONFC problem, this is caused by a missing "TNT" in the switch/case loop. If you or your devs wish to fix it manually you should search the ozpost code for "TNT75" and somewhere nearby you'll find near identical code that should read "TNT73", but the "TNT" is missing so it just reads "73".
    The v3.6.1 update also takes care of an issue with some of the tare weight settings. (no one has reported this problem yet, it was something I discovered a day or two after releasing v3.6.0.
    Cheers
    RodG
    ok got it to update cheers for the hint.

So i have overnight satchels showing now so that bug has been squashed.

Now to work out the estimated delivery days it seems the overnight express and ONFC show the same delivery times as road express any ideas?

I would assume that overnight would say estimated 1 days same with satchels?

The handling time is set to 0

Plugin Contributions

Now to work out the estimated delivery days it seems the overnight express and ONFC show the same delivery times as road express any ideas?

I would assume that overnight would say estimated 1 days same with satchels?
    That's a valid assumption if you don't consider that a weekend is coming up, and if you have the same day postage time left at the default of 10am which means an order placed today (friday) won't be picked up until Monday, which will mean the "overnight" satchel won't be received by the customer until Tuesday. This is just an example because I can't remember if TNT have Saturday pickups or not. If they do, the parcel still wouldn't be received until Monday so in this case the 'overnight' and road express will take the same time.
    You'll get different times if you request the same quote on Monday.
    Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

That's a valid assumption if you don't consider that a weekend is coming up, and if you have the same day postage time left at the default of 10am which means an order placed today (friday) won't be picked up until Monday, which will mean the "overnight" satchel won't be received by the customer until Tuesday. This is just an example because I can't remember if TNT have Saturday pickups or not. If they do, the parcel still wouldn't be received until Monday so in this case the 'overnight' and road express will take the same time.
    You'll get different times if you request the same quote on Monday.
    Cheers
    RodG
    I get what your saying and i think you might be right cut off time for TNT overnight is 3pm and i think i only got tnt to work some time last night will test further as at the moment they are being displayed at 4 days estimated delivery which would mean tuesday.

Also in regards to the product weight i have both the store and module set at kilos and products have a kilo based weight but I'm noticing that something is adding on weight which is being displayed on the shipping estimator. For example this product:

http://www.truwater.com.au/replaceme...s-24-month-set

Has a weight of 3kg and a cubed weight of less than that but in the estimator it shows it as being 3.5kg is there a setting i should be looking at in admin?

Plugin Contributions

cut off time for TNT overnight is 3pm
    The TNT cutoff time and the ozpost cutoff time aren't related. The TNT estimates are based on their own servers. The ozpost setting works on the assumption that if the order is placed after the cut off time you won't even get to package the order until the morning of your next shipping day (also an ozpost setting)
    Also in regards to the product weight i have both the store and module set at kilos and products have a kilo based weight but I'm noticing that something is adding on weight which is being displayed on the shipping estimator. For example this product:

http://www.truwater.com.au/replaceme...s-24-month-set

Has a weight of 3kg and a cubed weight of less than that but in the estimator it shows it as being 3.5kg is there a setting i should be looking at in admin?
    Check the ozpost tare weight setting. Until recently this was set at 10% by default, but the current version(s) are now set to give an example on how it's possible to use both percentages and absolute weights.
    Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

The TNT cutoff time and the ozpost cutoff time aren't related. The TNT estimates are based on their own servers. The ozpost setting works on the assumption that if the order is placed after the cut off time you won't even get to package the order until the morning of your next shipping day (also an ozpost setting)

Check the ozpost tare weight setting. Until recently this was set at 10% by default, but the current version(s) are now set to give an example on how it's possible to use both percentages and absolute weights.
    Cheers
    RodG
    Hi Rod,

Ok i think TNT methods are showing the correct estimated delivery which you say is based off TNT servers so I'm assuming it takes into consideration the weekend etc.

Is this the same as Aus post methods (clicknsend)? Looks like it doesn't take the weekend into consideration and displays the standard shipping times eg. 2 days for regular and 1 day for express.

Plugin Contributions

Also wanted to ask you something in regards to the postcode ajax search and displaying related suburbs based on the entered customer information. I have this styled and working nicely on my site but would love to have it not refresh when you select a suburb, Are you able to provide me with some more info in regards to how you obtain the suburb information and utilise this in what i see is a custom javascript you have made (ozpost.js)?

Cheers