Page 208 of 226 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2252
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ozpost shipping module

Quote Originally Posted by cherylam1103 View Post
    Hi RodG, I didn't add anything in Transdirect fields to start with as I don't use them
    Some of the ozpost packages had the Transdirect username prefilled with "Demo" , so even if you didn't add anything here that doesn't mean that its not enabled.

and there is no disable setting for Transdirect or e-go,
    There isn't one. The way to disable the various couriers completely is to NOT provide a username/password (where applicable).

E-go doesn't require a username/password. This is automatically disabled if both methods are deselected.

setting shows as --none--.
    This will show only when there are no methods selected for the courier. It doesn't disable the couriers (Well, not for most of them).

Have changed this setting to not show errors and looks to work, will do some testing/checking and will renew/subscribe before days run out. Thanks for help...Cheryl.
    I don't want/expect you to subscribe until all of your problems are sorted out and that you are confident that you plan to continue to use it. If you are still setting things up and the free trial is due to expire please send me an email with the name of the store and I'll be more than happy to extend the trial period.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,
    Our website is no longer providing TNT quotes
    Debug:
    Code:
    QueryString
    http://svr1.ozpost.net/postage.php?w...ime=1&AllSat=1

Server Returned:

<pre>SimpleXMLElement Object
    (
        [quote] => SimpleXMLElement Object
            (
                [id] => Error
                [cost] => 0.00
                [days] => -1
                [description] => Australia Post : Too Heavy (160kg)
            )
        [information] => SimpleXMLElement Object
            (
                [servername] => svr1.ozpost.net
                [serverIP] => 199.16.184.178
                [serververs] => 06-Sept-2014
                [timestamp] => Thu Oct 23, 2014 21:01 (SA Server Time)
                [requesttime] => 21:31 (VIC Store Time)
                [postdate] => N/A
                [insurance] => 51.00
                [surcharge] => 0.00
                [egoinsurance] => 0.00
                [stainsurance] => 0.00
                [cplinsurance] => 0.00
                [skpinsurance] => 0.00
                [trdfwinsurance] => 0.00
                [trdaeinsurance] => 0.00
                [trdtiinsurance] => 0.00
                [trdtpinsurance] => 0.00
                [trdcpinsurance] => 0.00
                [trdmfinsurance] => 0.00
                [trdnlinsurance] => 0.00
                [registration] => 0.00
                [sod] => 2.95
                [fromsuburb] => OAKLEIGH SOUTH
                [destsuburb] => OVINGHAM
                [zone] => 0
                [tnt_response_time] => 1.106
                [fw_response_time] => 0
                [trd_response_time] => 0
                [ego_response_time] => 0
                [cpl1_response_time] => 0
                [cpl2_response_time] => 0
                [sms_response_time] => 0
                [sta_response_time] => 0
                [skp_response_time] => 0
                [origstate] => VIC
                [expires] => 60
            )
    )

Problem started 3 days ago. OZ-Post expired yesterday. I will renew the subscription within 2 days.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vandiermen View Post
    Hi Rod,

Problem started 3 days ago.
    In appears that the TNT server is returning an error response that ozpost isn't picking up on. I've just updated the server code so that the debug will show it.

To help save you the trouble of looking though, the Error reported is: "Broken Rule: Price not established for service".

I have no idea what this error message means.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,
    Please try entering your "CIT" number into the username field on the ozpost settings. eg:
    CIT00000000000001234

If you don't know your CIT number you'll need to contact the TNT help desk and ask for it.

You password and account number remain the same.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    In appears that the TNT server is returning an error response that ozpost isn't picking up on. I've just updated the server code so that the debug will show it.

To help save you the trouble of looking though, the Error reported is: "Broken Rule: Price not established for service".

I have no idea what this error message means.

Cheers
    RodG

It was/is a problem with our account, nothing to do with Oz-Post. We also get an error on TNT ONLINE login, and called them and are re-activating our account now.

Plugin Contributions

It was/is a problem with our account, nothing to do with Oz-Post.
    Thanks for the update.

Please do keep in mind the suggestion to change your account name (in the ozpost settings) to use the CIT number instead. All new TNT accounts will only work with the CIT number and I understand the the older usernames are eventually to be discontinued (I thought that time may have arrived).

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,

We have the OZpost module version V3.6.2 installed on zencart version 1.5.3 and have an issue with the shipping estimates not showing on in step 2 of checkout so that the customer can tick which they want. Note that all Australian orders show options but not the overseas ones. I have clicked the test ozpost servers and it comes up good and excellent.

We use PayPal (express checkout) as our payment option but I assume that this should not affect the estimate shipping cost.

I have tried different setting but still the same thing. Could I have done something wrong?

It appears to be an issue with shipping dimensions and if I zero them out the options come up ok. The dimensions that I had were 76.2cm long by 5cm and 5cm.

Any help would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    Hi Rod,

We have the OZpost module version V3.6.2 installed on zencart version 1.5.3 and have an issue with the shipping estimates not showing on in step 2 of checkout so that the customer can tick which they want. Note that all Australian orders show options but not the overseas ones. I have clicked the test ozpost servers and it comes up good and excellent.

We use PayPal (express checkout) as our payment option but I assume that this should not affect the estimate shipping cost.

I have tried different setting but still the same thing. Could I have done something wrong?

It appears to be an issue with shipping dimensions and if I zero them out the options come up ok. The dimensions that I had were 76.2cm long by 5cm and 5cm.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Does the ozpost DEBUG output provide any clues? Take particular note of the item dimensions being sent to the server and that they are what they are supposed to be.. eg 76.2mm rather than 76.2cm.
    Also take note of the methods returned by the servers - If the quotes show up here but are not available for the customers to select it means that the methods have either been 'hidden' or 'disabled'.

If the DEBUG doesn't help you, please provide a link to a product and specify the country which will allow me to reproduce the problem.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,

For the last couple of days or so we’ve been having issues with retrieving shipping quotes via our Zen Cart driven website, the time taken to return the suburb after the post code has been entered has also been taking quite a long time as well. Not sure if they are in any way related, but I thought I’d mention it as well.

The error being returned is…

Temporary Quote Error. Static rates currently apply (or try again later).Server#1 Error: Operation timed out after 15003 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
    Server#2 Error: Operation timed out after 15002 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
    Server#0 Error: Operation timed out after 15003 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Not sure what I can do to check anything this end, so would appreciate if you could have a look into what might be causing this.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar of late??

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPro View Post
    Hi Rod,

For the last couple of days or so we’ve been having issues with retrieving shipping quotes via our Zen Cart driven website, the time taken to return the suburb after the post code has been entered has also been taking quite a long time as well. Not sure if they are in any way related, but I thought I’d mention it as well.

The error being returned is…

Temporary Quote Error. Static rates currently apply (or try again later).Server#1 Error: Operation timed out after 15003 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
    Server#2 Error: Operation timed out after 15002 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
    Server#0 Error: Operation timed out after 15003 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Not sure what I can do to check anything this end, so would appreciate if you could have a look into what might be causing this.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar of late??

Thanks

First thing to do is click the link to 'Test the ozpost servers' (from the ozpost settings menu)

Can you connect to all 3 servers?

Next thing to try would be to disable the couriers (one at a time) to see if it the timeouts are caused by any particular one of them.

There isn't really much else that would cause a timeout on all 3 of the ozpost servers so the problem may be local to your site.
    Are you also having problems with PayPal?

There haven't been any changes made to the ozpost servers lately. Has anything changed at your end?

Cheers
    RodG