Page 210 of 226 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2252
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ozpost shipping module

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPro View Post
    I have noticed that Transdirect also return quotes from TNT when using their website directly, but this isn't an option within Ozpost under Transdirect, is this something that can be added to the code at some point please?
    Their TNT support has only recently been added. I'll be adding this to the ozpost module in the coming weeks.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Re: Upgrading ZC from 1.3.9h to 1.5.4 with ozpost
    Rod
    I have finally got the install to work on Windows. The cache folder has always been writable but only 2 files were ever created there:
    cache\ozpost\includes\languages\english.php and
    cache\ozpost\includes\templates\MYTEMPLATE\templates\tpl_modules_shipping_estima tor.php

/admin/clicknsend.php
    /admin/includes/extra_datafiles/clicknsend.php
    /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/init_clicknsend_dhtml.php
    were always missing

The steps I have been able to reproduce are:
    1. Make a copy / print / screen print of all existing ozpost settings
    2. Copy the ozpost standard files and select upgrade to receive the errors
    3. Use ozpost to totally remove itself
    4. Copy in the modified ozpost file and reinstall ozpost
    5. Configure ozpost with the settings saved in step1

If upgrading to the next version of ozpost (3.6.2) make the same code changes to the new ozpost file.

Bailey

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,

Any update on the TNT support through Transdirect as yet?

Cheers
    Iain

Plugin Contributions

Any update on the TNT support through Transdirect as yet?
    This has already been added to the ozpost servers and the client modules for some of the other supported eCommerce systems. I started on the changes needed for the ZenCart module several weeks ago, but 'life' got in the way.

One of the other reasons for the delay with the ZenCart update is that I've been trying to take care of the installation problems on Windows based servers at the same time, but this is a frustrating and time consuming process because the only computer I have with Windows installed is a very old laptop that doesn't have enough resources to run my favoured IDE (development tools), which means I'm making 'blind' changes, then copying the files to the laptop before I can test them. Really not fun.

Perhaps I may reconsider my approach and just do an update the the TransDirect/TNT support, and leave the Windows support for another time.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,

From purely a selfish perspective the TNT support would be appreciated!

Cheers
    Iain

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod,

From purely a selfish perspective the TNT support would be appreciated!

Cheers
    Iain
    I've just uploaded V3.6.5 with this support. It'll take a few days for the site maintainer(s) to check and release it.
    It should also be ready for an auto-update as of now.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Just updated a client's site with ozPost v3.6.5 and I'm getting the following error logged:
    Code:
    [30-Mar-2015 01:21:54 Australia/Victoria] PHP Warning: file(/home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/templates/my_template/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/modules/shipping/ozpost.php on line 4220
    Since this site hasn't customized the shipping estimator, the log is correct -- there's no tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php file in the customized templates directory. It's not clear to me how to correct the issue or what changes to that template file are required for proper operation.
    Last edited by lat9; 29 Mar 2015 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Not getting error "every" time ...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Just updated a client's site with ozPost v3.6.5 and I'm getting the following error logged:
    Code:
    [30-Mar-2015 01:21:54 Australia/Victoria] PHP Warning: file(/home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/templates/my_template/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/modules/shipping/ozpost.php on line 4220
    Since this site hasn't customized the shipping estimator, the log is correct -- there's no tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php file in the customized templates directory. It's not clear to me how to correct the issue or what changes to that template file are required for proper operation.
    The ozpost module needs to modify the tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php for full functionality, and the way it does this is:

If /includes/templates/CUSTOM_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php exists, then make a backup and modify this copy as needed.

If /includes/templates/CUSTOM_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php doesn't exist, then modify the default /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php
    file and save it as /includes/templates/CUSTOM_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php

It seems to me like the original file(s) were unreadable, or the modified file was unable to be written.

Hope this helps?

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunately, Rod, it doesn't help. The file tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php doesn't exist in the template-override directory and it hasn't been modified in the template_default directory.

The site was just upgraded from Zen Cart v1.5.3 to v1.5.4; here's the Server Information:
    Code:
    Server Host: instant1643.server.com (209.236.74.166)       	Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.32-431.5.1.el6.x86_64    	Database: MySQL 5.5.42-cll
    Server Date: 30/03/2015 03:53:44   	Database Date: 30/03/2015 03:53:44
    Server Up Time: 03:53:44 up 6 days, 6:47, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.05 	HTTP Server: Apache/2.2.27 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_perl/2.0.6 Perl/v5.8.8
    PHP Version: 5.3.28 (Zend: 2.3.0)   PHP Memory Limit: 32M 	PHP Safe Mode: Off
    PHP File Uploads: On    Max Size: 2M 	POST Max Size: 8M
    Database Data Size: 16,311 kB 	Database Index Size: 4,235 kB
    I did the one-click ozPost upgrade from 3.6.2 to 3.6.5.

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunately, Rod, it doesn't help. The file tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php doesn't exist in the template-override directory
    This is the problem. Why doesn't it exist? (Generally insufficient permissions for ozpost to create it).

and it hasn't been modified in the template_default directory.
    Nor should it be. The ozpost installer is supposed to copy this to the template-override directory and then modify it.

I did the one-click ozPost upgrade from 3.6.2 to 3.6.5.
    I'm still in the process of updating and modifying the installation/upgrade code to give better 'pre upgrade' reporting and testing, but this is quite a challenging task because the code that does the actual updating is the code written into V3.6.2, and you won't see the effect of the V3.6.5 changes until the *next* update comes out (and that's when I find I what I messed up with in the current release).

Anyway, est fix for your problem would be to copy the default tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php file into the overrides folder, them make sure the server process can read and write this file, then click the buttons to uninstall and re-install the module, and all should be fine.

Cheers
    RodG