Plugin Contributions

Default How can i have the product info display on the right side of image?

Hi, i would like to have my product info to be displayed on the right side of product image at the front page i/o displaying below the image.

Currently i can only managed to get the product info to be displayed below the image on the front page but couldn't change get the product info to display beside the image. Can someone guide me the steps to get this layout? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How can i have the product info display on the right side of image

Add-on:

I am very new to zen and knew litttle abt css and html. I have tried searching the forum for answer to my question but i couldnt find one..

After searching thru the forum i managed to have product description to be displayed on the home page under 'Featured Products' but product description is displayed under the image. However, i need the product description to be display beside the image like the image i have attached below.

I don't know i need to edit which file: tpl_main_pag.php or tpl_product_info_display.php? And If i wan to get exactly like the image i posted ( The description displayed on the right of image under 'Featured Products'), do i need to create a table for it? If yes, how do i go about it?

For reference, my website is www.wheeloffengshui.com .

Appreciate if someone can help me. I really tried very hard but still cant get the layout i want.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: How can i have the product info display on the right side of image

I see that you got the problem solved, can you please post what you've done...[I'm having the same problem as well[/I]