Plugin Contributions

Default Duplicating Attributes error - 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Hi,

I'm trying to copy the attributes from one product to another, but I'm always getting this error:

1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
    in:
    [insert into products_attributes values (0, '126', '1', '4', '0.0000', '+', '6', '1', '0', '+', '0', '0', '1', '', '1', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '', '', '0.0000', '0', '0.0000', '0', '0')]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I'm not entirely familiar with Zen-Cart - I'm doing the work myself since my web designer is gone.

This is the version info.

Zen Cart 1.3.7
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.7.1
    v1.3.7.1 [2008-03-07 06:38:37] (Fresh Installation)

Plugin Contributions

Default Duplicating Attributes error - 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Hi,

I'm trying to copy the attributes from one product to another, but I'm always getting this error:

1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
    in:
    [insert into products_attributes values (0, '126', '1', '4', '0.0000', '+', '6', '1', '0', '+', '0', '0', '1', '', '1', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '', '', '0.0000', '0', '0.0000', '0', '0')]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I'm not entirely familiar with Zen-Cart - I'm doing the work myself since my web designer is gone.

This is the version info.

Zen Cart 1.3.7
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.7.1
    v1.3.7.1 [2008-03-07 06:38:37] (Fresh Installation)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Duplicating Attributes error - 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row

Bump. Any can help me out?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Duplicating Attributes error - 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row

Rather than "bumping" with a generic statement, it is always more appropriate to actually add more information to your post so people are armed with additional details, since if nobody has replied it's likely that you hadn't supplied enough info. http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/faq.php

You stated your Version number, but there is a lot of other important information needed:
    Click the Reply button below and answer the several questions listed at the top of the page above the field where you type your reply:
    NOTE: When making a new post, be sure to include relevant information such as:

* What version of Zen Cart are you using?
    * Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)?
    * What addons have you installed? When?
    * In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install?
    * If you're encountering display/layout problems, post your site URL* so it can be seen in action.
    * If you're encountering problems that could be related to your server or hosting company, include the name of your hosting company (not their URL).
    * HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE FAQ AREA for answers to your question? (ie: a search for your error message or what you want to edit/change, etc)
    * Have you searched the FORUM for your error message or for answers to the question you're asking?
    * WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc?
    * If this is your first store, have you tested all aspects of transactions before going live?

*NOTE: Search engines index this Zen Cart™ support site very quickly. Posting your URL will cause your site and your post to show up in search engines. If you want to prevent that, put spaces between each letter of the domain name in your URL.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Rather than "bumping" with a generic statement, it is always more appropriate to actually add more information to your post so people are armed with additional details, since if nobody has replied it's likely that you hadn't supplied enough info. http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/faq.php

You stated your Version number, but there is a lot of other important information needed:
    Click the Reply button below and answer the several questions listed at the top of the page above the field where you type your reply:
    Thanks for your reply, it's nice to at least get some type of assistance. :)

• I have the version info in the first post.
    • I don't know if it's been upgraded, I'm not the web designer (he left), and I'm not familiar with Zen Cart
    • It has been modified to have a different look from the original template. I don't know what the changes are
    • The error shown is in the Admin section, I can't give the URL for that
    • I'm pretty sure this isn't related to my hosting company
    • I did not browse the FAQ section, I don't know if it can solve my problem, but I can look
    • I did search the forum for this error, and a few result showed, however, it didn't solve my problem
    • I don't know when it started, I just recently became responsible for working on the website (until I find a web programmer). But it occurs whenever I try to duplicate a product's attributes
    • it is my first store, been live for 1 year, didn't have any problems that weren't solved by my web programmer.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Based on the Similar Threads section at the bottom of this page, it's possible that you might have an addon installed that was written without taking enough factors into consideration. ie: it's added fields to the database but not updated all parts of the code that should utilize those database fields.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I know there were some coding improvements in v1.3.8 that attempted to help minimize the kinds of problems suggested by the issues from the Similar Threads already mentioned.