Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payflow Pro Error: Warning:exec() has been disabled for secutity reasons.......

See my post #2 earlier.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payflow Pro Error: Warning:exec() has been disabled for secutity reasons.......

Thank you!!

Just installed it and it is working in sandbox (test mode i'm guessing) but cannot see it coming through in my paypal manager console thingo. Yet to go through and double check passwords and logins, that can be a job for tonight!

Thanks again
    Liam

Plugin Contributions

After having success with the test account and then signing up with Paypal and setting up a Internet Merchant Account i have run into a wall

After checking (and double checking) the account information entered into the Payflow admin area and the information entered into Zen cart i have had no luck in putting through my own live test sale ($1 product just to make sure live transactions come through). I get the error message up the top; "We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (1)"

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction to where this error could be coming from? Paypal side, Merchant side or website/server side?

Any help would be great

Thanks
    Liam

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Payflow Pro Error Code (1) means that you've supplied invalid authentication credentials.
    Check to be sure that you've supplied the proper details for User/Vendor/Partner/Password for your live account, and that you've got the module set to live mode.

Also, if you've set any "Allowed IP Address" options inside your Payflow account profile, make sure that list includes the webserver you're using. Or turn the feature off.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hmm checked all of the vendor details and the others and still same error. I will have to call up pay pal to make sure i have the right details on record.

Tried allowing the site's IP but it didn't change anything. Couldn't find the option to disable it though....

Plugin Contributions

Called up PayPal (after a 20 minute phone conversation//waiting time ) and managed to get them to disable the IP security measure and it is now working as it should!

WOO

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Glad they sorted out their problem :)

Plugin Contributions

All up and running

Just a quick question to anyone also using this module..

What is an error 23?

Just got this when a customer was trying to make an order over $1000 got this message in an email;

Transaction Response Details: Array
    (
    [RESULT] => 23
    [PNREF] => VRFR3E0670D8
    [RESPMSG] => Invalid account number

I have tried my own live transactions and we have had a few customers in the last hour and i have got a few successful payments through which was weird...

Regards
    Liam

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TBSM View Post
    What is an error 23?

Transaction Response Details:
    (
    [RESULT] => 23
    [PNREF] => VRFR3E0670D8
    [RESPMSG] => Invalid account number
    According to the Payflow Pro documentation:
    23 Invalid account number. Check credit card number and try again.

Maybe your Payflow Pro account profile is set to not allow the kind of card you were submitting?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dr. Byte.

That could be a possibility. I will double check it now.

Where can i find the Payflow documentation? I have had a look around on paypal's site but can't seem to find it.

Regards
    Liam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12