Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Single page and single product shopping cart.

Hey,

I am interested in using Zen Cart as my shopping cart / merchant interface platform as the processor I work with has stable integration with Zen Cart. I have done some searching and have not been able to find what I would like to do so I figured I would ask the community to see if I missed something.

I am looking to have a single page system that already has a product in the cart and where the user can ( as a guest and without registering ) can fill out there shipping and billing information and purchase the product. I will be using "buy now" links for my advertising so I do not want them to have to go through the registration process or a two+ step process for checking out.

I've looked at the Fast and Easy checkout as well as another module but neither produce what I am looking for. Any and all thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Adam

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Single page and single product shopping cart.

I am looking to have a single page system that already has a product in the cart and where the user can ( as a guest and without registering ) can fill out there shipping and billing information and purchase the product. I will be using "buy now" links for my advertising so I do not want them to have to go through the registration process or a two+ step process for checking out.
    Honest opinion? As much as we would love it if you used Zen Cart - Zen is MUCH more than you need and will need modifications to meet your needs.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Single page and single product shopping cart.

You might just want to build a webpage and put a paypal button on it.
    That Software Guy, Plugin Moderator. Store: http://www.thatsoftwareguy.com/store/
    Contributions: Quantity Discounts, Better Together, SMS on Sale, Gift Wrap at Checkout, and more.