Plugin Contributions

Default Lost Image insert ability after add-ons

I just recently installed "stock by attributes" and "MSRP display" to my ZenCart. After these installations I can no longer insert images for my products on the products edit page. I have two products with images that were inserted before the add-ons and they still show the images although now I can not change them. I have added a new product and can't get the images to load and when I try the "Browse" button it just blinks the page and does nothing. I can't add anything in the box to the left of it either. This also the case with the products that already have images attached. When I put a file name and/or location in the "Or, select an existing image file from server, filename:" box it shows on the info area but no image loads.
    I am running v1.3.8 and downloaded the most recent versions of both add-ons.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lost Image insert ability after add-ons

sounds to me that you may have something wrong in /admin/includes/modules/product

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lost Image insert ability after add-ons

Guess What? Around midnight I decided I was getting too bleary eyed and frustrated so I went to bed. This morning when I got back at it, opened my admin console and went to products the Browse button is working and I can upload the files! I have no idea what's up with this.
    This situation made me realize I need to check all functions after an add-on install so I don't have to try trouble shooting multiple installation changes. Thanks Mickyelta for getting back to me, as I quit last night I was wondering exactly where to look for the functions that had quit working.
    Anyone's take on what happened would sure be appreciated.