Plugin Contributions

Default fullfillment company payment module?

hi everyone,

i'm wondering if there is a module (or if it is possible to create a module) that will allow my orders to be converted into a spreadsheet for my fulfillment company. for example, my fulfillment company wants a spread sheet with name, address, billing info, etc at the end of each day so they can process the orders.

thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: fullfillment company payment module?

Hi,

I saw this module when I was uploading one of my own. A module to export orders to a spreadsheet; but, I don't know if it does it on the time line you want. http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=604

I just uploaded to the contributions section of Zen-cart a module that connects Zen-cart with shipwire order fulfillment. We built a module that pulls orders and then batch feeds them to Shipwire...so it may also have features you may need.

It is a GPL module so you may be able to use some of the pieces that pull orders out of Zen-cart and batch them for sending to Shipwire and just replace it with your own fulfillment house API. The output file is built to match our API and send orders to our warehouse in the U.S, Canada and the UK. I was just thinking it may help you to have a starting point especially if you end up hiring a developer.

search for "fulfillment" in the free modules page pages to get it.

Hope this helps,

Nate
    Zen Cart order fulfillment. Shipwire product fulfillment has warehouses in the U.S., Canada and UK. Shipwire instructions for Zen-cart shipping fulfillment setup