Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Column Layout Grid for Product Listing

Quote Originally Posted by dropbop View Post
    Did you copy the files to your template folders?

Try double checking that you changed the names of the YOUR_TEMPLATE folders to the actual name of your template folders (includes/templates/yourtemplate). Its probably the most common mistake.

Another thing you could check is that you installed the SQL statement correctly, if at all.

If none of those are the problem, you may need to ask your website designer about it, they may have used some custom code that could be stopping it from working properly.

Hope that helps,

DB
    umm im not sure if i could do this. i dont want to screw up my files, not even gonna think about SQL.
    isnt there other way?
    and i didnt use webmasters i did it all myself. are u actually reffering to my post?
    http://www.hlcstore.com - high level clothing

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dessau77 View Post
    umm im not sure if i could do this. i dont want to screw up my files, not even gonna think about SQL.
    isnt there other way?
    and i didnt use webmasters i did it all myself. are u actually reffering to my post?
    Sorry, was late late when I was posting and was half asleep.

For the mod to work properly you need to install the SQL statement supplied with the mod. This will add the new bits to the database which will put the settings in the Admin.

What I meant by Website Designer, I was actually supposed to say Template designer. :S

Plugin Contributions

Iīm also trying t install this addon but without success. Iīm using v1.3.9d but I hoped this contribution would work anyway.

My problem is that I canīt run the sql statement and the answer to that problem on page 4 in this thread didnīt help me.

Is there any solution to this?

Plugin Contributions

Does this work correctly with 1.3.9e?

Any problems??

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Im trying to get this running on my site. Works ok on the default template but with template Im using the products still appear in one row (although it does change the format of the page to one narrow column rather than one wide column)

Any ideas?

v 1.3.9e
    Template zenfalvour 7b
    Image handler2

Cheers,
    Andy

Plugin Contributions

Ok Found the problem was a spelling error in one of the folders I had created.

Plugin Contributions

I have this error on every product pages of my categories link. I tried install the add on it worker well with my 1st template. I uploaded a new template an error came up. I tried reintsalling zen cart and even the template, same error every time.

I'm using zc 1.3.8a / php v 5.2.9..

Error Message>>

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, 0' at line 7
    in:
    [select p.products_image, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p2c.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = 1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '1' order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit -0, 0]

I'm really stuck on this for days.. PLEASE HELPP!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alekt View Post
    Help
    I have just installed this mod column grid layout on my shop
    I am running 1.38a
    no upgrades
    no add ons

I am getting this message whenver i try to swicth it on

the below is displayed instead of product listing

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, 0' at line 7
    in:
    [select p.products_image, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p2c.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = 1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '65' order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit -0, 0]

A
    Quote Originally Posted by alekt View Post
    no nothing appears to be set at 0

A

Hi alekt, did you manage to fix the problem? I'm having the same problem. Hope u cud share the solution.

Thks!

Plugin Contributions

Have installed this on 1.3.9E and works fine.

http://christmas.yorkshiregardencent...index&cPath=23

Greg

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mooki View Post
    Hi alekt, did you manage to fix the problem? I'm having the same problem. Hope u cud share the solution.

Thks!

no

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast