Plugin Contributions

Default Shipping options / radio button

I have been searching for method to let seller/shipper determine the carrier of the freight but have customer determine shipping timeline options. I haven't been able to find method to just show generic options such as:
    1. Ship Best way,
    2. "3 Day Required"
    3. Overnight
    4. etc

The industry I deal with is used to this as weights are not always available at time of sale and shipping costs are a known add on after the fact.
    I did find a Datepicker shipping add on but prefer just have radio buttons for the options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping options / radio button

Quote Originally Posted by charlietfl View Post
    I have been searching for method to let seller/shipper determine the carrier of the freight but have customer determine shipping timeline options. I haven't been able to find method to just show generic options such as:
    1. Ship Best way,
    2. "3 Day Required"
    3. Overnight
    4. etc

The industry I deal with is used to this as weights are not always available at time of sale and shipping costs are a known add on after the fact.
    I did find a Datepicker shipping add on but prefer just have radio buttons for the options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Resolved my own situation . Modified the UPS module to show the options I needed but with $0 cost regardless of weight by setting $cost=0. Used CSS to hide the $0 cost amounts for each shipping option

Added disclaimer that shipping cost is customre responsibility and will be added at time of shipment