Plugin Contributions

Default Orders not being inputed - Google Checkout

Hi, Sorry I am really at a loss here. I have used this forum for about 50 different problems and everything in between, even the most basic editing ones has been solved, but I cant find a solution to my biggest problem now. I was also planning on going live Monday, when my next shipment of supplies comes in, so I am really in a rush.

1. I have the most recent zen cart and I do have addons, such as extra side box and FAQ manager(which crashes so I dont use), google checkout and the attribute stock controller

First off, in sandbox mode, google checkout gives me an error once I hit google checkout, in regular mode it works(to a point). But what it NEVER does even after going to back to my site from google checkout(the sucsessfull purchase page) is update my orders page. The table is empty when I look at it. There is no order number in the email to the customer, the stock on the website never changes, the customer gets billed, I get the email from google that an order was made, but on my admin page, it says nothing at all. Again I even checked the mysql table, and it is completely empty.

Any suggestions?
    my site is: www.chicago-ecigs.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Orders not being inputed

Sorry First post in wrong section.
    Hi, Sorry I am really at a loss here. I have used this forum for about 50 different problems and everything in between, even the most basic editing ones has been solved, but I cant find a solution to my biggest problem now. I was also planning on going live Monday, when my next shipment of supplies comes in, so I am really in a rush.

1. I have the most recent zen cart and I do have addons, such as extra side box and FAQ manager(which crashes so I dont use), google checkout and the attribute stock controller

First off, in sandbox mode, google checkout gives me an error once I hit google checkout, in regular mode it works(to a point). But what it NEVER does even after going to back to my site from google checkout(the sucsessfull purchase page) is update my orders page. The table is empty when I look at it. There is no order number in the email to the customer, the stock on the website never changes, the customer gets billed, I get the email from google that an order was made, but on my admin page, it says nothing at all. Again I even checked the mysql table, and it is completely empty.

Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders not being inputed - Google Checkout

Sorry, wrong thread, I meant to put it in general questions. Please ignore this one.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbeecken View Post

Any suggestions?
    What callback URL do you have enetred in your Google account?

Do you have XML selected as transport method?

Do you have the log folder writeable?

Any messages in Google account->tools->integration console?

Plugin Contributions

Ok, well I feel dumb for not checking this was moved. I posted where I thought I did, it was just moved. Sorry for that mods.

Thank you for your response

1. My log folder is writable. I did two orders, both did not show up in order section. The log error file just has 1 line:
    Sun Apr 12 19:27:13 MST 2009:- Failed to Get Basic Authentication Headers

I guess I should have read the entire setting for google checkout, There is this:

Bank account information required

We've noticed you haven't specified which bank account should receive your payouts. Please provide this information as soon as possible so you can be eligible to receive payments for your sales.[?]

Integration settings
    Shopping cart post security
    My company will only post digitally signed carts. [?]
    API callback URL (Level 2 integrations only) [?]
    Specify a URL for Google to notify you of new orders and changes in order state. You must provide the URL of a server running 128-bit SSLv3 or TLS. [?]

It is currently empty.

Sorry, but before I edit this setting and try again, what should I put for this? Just my website or a specific URL. Sorry again for asking for a step by step, but being one of the most important parts of the shopping cart, I just want to make sure it is correct, and the google checkout thread is over 50 pages, so that is a little hard to search, but if you happen to know of a link that you can just post I am more than happy to do the grunt work on my own, I just have been completely unsuccessful so far.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbeecken View Post
    Ok, well I feel dumb for not checking this was moved. I posted where I thought I did, it was just moved. Sorry for that mods.

Thank you for your response

1. My log folder is writable. I did two orders, both did not show up in order section. The log error file just has 1 line:
    Sun Apr 12 19:27:13 MST 2009:- Failed to Get Basic Authentication Headers

I guess I should have read the entire setting for google checkout, There is this:

Bank account information required

We've noticed you haven't specified which bank account should receive your payouts. Please provide this information as soon as possible so you can be eligible to receive payments for your sales.[?]

Integration settings
    Shopping cart post security
    My company will only post digitally signed carts. [?]
    API callback URL (Level 2 integrations only) [?]
    Specify a URL for Google to notify you of new orders and changes in order state. You must provide the URL of a server running 128-bit SSLv3 or TLS. [?]

It is currently empty.

Sorry, but before I edit this setting and try again, what should I put for this? Just my website or a specific URL. Sorry again for asking for a step by step, but being one of the most important parts of the shopping cart, I just want to make sure it is correct, and the google checkout thread is over 50 pages, so that is a little hard to search, but if you happen to know of a link that you can just post I am more than happy to do the grunt work on my own, I just have been completely unsuccessful so far.
    My company will only post digitally signed carts. [?] yes

API callback URL (Level 2 integrations only) [?] "https://www.chicago-ecigs.com/shop/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php" (without quotes)

Specify a URL for Google to notify you of new orders and changes in order state. You must provide the URL of a server running 128-bit SSLv3 or TLS. [?] covered by url above

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much for that. I installed the google checkout mod about a week ago and never tested it because it was last on my list to get working. I assume what you told me was in the documentation, but I think I ignored it because I was trying to do too much at once.

You fixed my issue, and now it is working correctly. Thank you again for your time.

Now it is time for me to re read the paypal mod to make sure that is correct.