Plugin Contributions

Default Duplicate Orders with Same Order Number and Different Totals

Hi, I am using Zen Cart version 1.3.8 (latest version) and am running into a strange issue. When a customer checks out on the site, everything goes as planned with no issue. They receive only 1 order confirmation email and it seems to work without issue. However, in the admin panel I see two orders listed for the customer with the same order number and different totals. The one total is correct and the other is not and I am unsure where the numbers to get the order total are coming from. Both list the product ordered info correctly but I don't understand why I am getting two separate orders with the same order number with a different total. The checkout methods I am using are auth.net and paypal and it seems to be occurring regardless of what the customer checkouts with. I can the Fix Cache Key mod just to make sure everything was configured correctly and it is. I also tried replacing all of the admin files (except the config files) in case one was modified and was causing the issue, but it looks like that had no affect and I am out of ideas. If anyone has any thoughts or even long shots, please post. I can't be the only one to have run into this and I wasn't able to find any info on it by searching the forum.

A screen shot of the admin is below if it helps.

One more thing that may be related, when I go under Customers >> PayPal IPN I receive the following error.

Warning: Division by zero in /home7/hamradi3/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 39

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0,' at line 1
    in:
    [select p.order_id, p.paypal_ipn_id, p.txn_type, p.payment_type, p.payment_status, p.pending_reason, p.mc_currency, p.payer_status, p.mc_currency, p.date_added, p.mc_gross, p.first_name, p.last_name, p.payer_business_name, p.parent_txn_id, p.txn_id from zen_paypal as p left join zen_orders as o on o.orders_id = p.order_id order by p.paypal_ipn_id DESC limit -0, ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Duplicate Orders with Same Order Number and Different Totals

I am having the same issue. The second order seems to be from another store I have on the same server however, they are both on different databases. I did however copy the site having the problem from the site not having the problem. There must be something in a config file that is referencing the previous db. Any one else with a solution.