Plugin Contributions

help question Multiple Admin/Shop Owner manage only products they post, can change paypal email etc

I'm curious to know if there's an add-on that allows for the multiple admin accounts, like potentially dozens so the shop is full of various submitters. And each of these submitters would be in charge of their own files, their own products etc.

I'm trying to make the site so people choose a category, submit their (digital downloadable) product and can manage their own items without being able to touch anyone else's stuff so everything is more personal.

I've been searching for the last 2 hours with no luck, I've downloaded an admin priveleges add-on but it doesn't do what I need..

Does this sound like it's something that would be a custom job or does this sort of thing exist?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Admin/Shop Owner manage only products they post, can change paypal email

If the Admin Profiles mod doesn't do what you need, you'll have to write the code yourself, or hire it done.

What you're asking for is sometimes referred to as a 'mall' script.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Admin/Shop Owner manage only products they post, can change paypal email

Oh thank you, I didn't know it had a name.
    I'll do some research now, thanks again :)

Plugin Contributions

More than likely you will not find such module, I havent seen any for zencart. And dont expect to get it for free as well, I would imagine you will have to pay a hefty price for that.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me