I looked at forums and could not find anything to help me with this. I have a few customers whose names become garbled. I only assume it is the names with special characters or that have an accent symbol. I did click on CUSTOMERS and when trying to open their account I get the following script errors.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/XXXXX/public_html/admin/customers.php on line 1025

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/XXXXX/public_html/admin/customers.php on line 1027

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/XXXXX/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/XXXXX/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30

This is how Google formatted the name Hector Daniel Muñoz - should have been [FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Verdana]Muñoz[/FONT] [/FONT]

Did I do something wrong with my mods or is this a bug?

<This was a Google Checkout>

I see a few people get the triple forward slash in the credit card field like this :Joe O\\\'Connor - But their name is formatted correctly in the address field.

This one worked - though they never checked out
PATIÑO

Ver 1.3.7 - PHP 5.2.9