Plugin Contributions

help question Can I reset the Banner Impressions/Clicks without deleting the banner?

I would like to reset my banner impressions/clicks to zero for a new campaign. Is there someplace I can do this without deleting the banner completely?
    Ellen Mayo
    Hosting & Design Services
    http://homshosting.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I reset the Banner Impressions/Clicks without deleting the banner?

Admin/Tools/Banner Manager..... open the banner in question and you'll see the box impressions/clicks... just set to 0 from there.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I reset the Banner Impressions/Clicks without deleting the banner?

I'm using v1.3.8 and the edit page for banners does not show a banner display box that can be set to "0". The only box showing is:
    Expires on "date" or "0" impressions/views. As I understand it, this is the box I would insert 1,000 in to make a banner become inactive after being shown 1,000 times. There does not appear to be a reset to "0" option or box on my version.

Any other suggestions please
    Ellen Mayo
    Hosting & Design Services
    http://homshosting.com

Plugin Contributions

The Banner History is stored in the banners_history table of your database with 1 record per banners_id per day that a banner is displayed ...

The value of impressions on the Banners Manager is actually a limit of how many times a banner is allowed to run where 0 means unlimited ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

2009/06/02 at 03:31

Advertisers can now see the worldwide distribution of their advertisement's exposure.

To do so, all you need to do is click the chart icon on your advertisement details and you'll see a world map with the distribution for your advertisement clicks.
    The map is divided by continents by default (with some subdivisions) but you'll find a link at the end of the map to see the distribution by country.

Three very important things:
    1) You can only see clicks for the past 15 days.
    2) It's only for standard or extended exposure advertisements (no mini ones)
    3) It's still in a beta stage (possibly buggy and ugly).

New charts will be added soon.

Although it has been tested for accuracy, please report any inconsistency you may find.

It currently looks like this:
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the image in full size.

Thank you.