Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Direct bank transfer module

Just downloaded this module and tested really well...thanks
    However I am getting this warning in admin
    Warning: include(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalogue/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/dirbank.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/selique/public_html/catalogue/admin/modules.php on line 173

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/catalogue/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/dirbank.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/selique/public_html/catalogue/admin/modules.php on line 173

even though everything seems to be working well????????

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Didee View Post
    just discovered that it does show up but not when downloadables are ordered, How can I fix this so that it is enabled for all types of sales. thanks
    Hi, I had the same problem. In the file \includes\modules\payment\dirbank.php , search for this string: $this->enabled = false; . Then change false to true. FTP the modified file to the server. old fella

Plugin Contributions

I have just been uploaded onto a new server, and am desperate to get my shop back up. My webguy hasn't put the dirbank.php module on, so it's not even given as an option, and I can't see how to install a new module. I have downloaded the dirbank.php file, but don't know what I do with it now.

Thanks in advance...and you are talking to a complete novice. I'm totally winging it here.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Green Tea Frog, I installed this a few months back, it wasn't hard, and it works fine. If I remember corectly, it comes with installation instructions in the download. Anyway, I believe that there were just 2 files to upload to the server. However, I remember now that I had to make a couple of changes to the files after installation, to suit our needs here in Australia. When you say that you are a "complete novice", I can't help thinking that even a simple job like this may be a bit challenging for someone who is just starting out. Good luck with it. Old Fella.

Plugin Contributions

this add-on ssems to be what I am looking for, can anyone point me to the place where I can download these files? I am using 1.3.8a
    cheers

Plugin Contributions

never mind, I found it ... *blushes*

Plugin Contributions

OK -- I have managed to install this so I can see it in Admin, but it still isn't displaying as an option in the shop. I put both files where described in a previous post, and have checked and double-checked that they are in the right spot, so darned if I can figure it out. Is anyone able to help?

ALSO -- there is a modified download that has the BSB fields which is the one I used.

cheers.

Plugin Contributions

ADmumsie, you say you can see this payment option in Admin - I guess you have enabled it (got a green light next to it)? If this is not the problem, have you read the previous posts concerning downloadable or virtual products? All my products are virtual, and my experience was exactly as you described, so I had to change the "switch" in the file, and then it worked like a charm. old fella

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Direct bank transfer module

Hi All,

I just installed this mod on a fresh install of zen-cart 1.3.8a.
    As I was doing a test order, I noticed this Add-On does NOT show the BSB number to customers.

It has the field in the Admin bank payment area, but it doe Not show the BSB in the checkout process!

Obviously it's a bug or something!

Has anyone fixed this?

Best Regards,
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post

Obviously it's a bug or something!

Has anyone fixed this?

Best Regards,
    In Admin > Tools > Developers Tool Kit do a search for 'BSB' (without the quotes) and you will probably find something like this:

/includes/languages/english/html_includes/define_conditions.php

Line #135 : BSB 633-000<br />
    The 633-000 may not show up as it is the Bendigo Bank BSB (my bankers)

This mod works an absolute treat for me. Within 3 days of installing I had a good handful of local Aussie orders using this payment option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12