Plugin Contributions

Default How do I add Direct Bank Transfer to Payment options?

I want to add EFT or Direct Bank Deposit to my payment options. Can anyone tell me how to do that please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I add Direct Bank Transfer to Payment options

There are several good mods for this. Look in the downloads section in the header above at the to pof this site "Free Software Add Ons". Depending on what country you're in, there are some goods ones. I use the one called OnlineBank as I'm in the UK and it was very easy to install.

Plugin Contributions

There are several good mods for this. Look in the downloads section in the header above at the to pof this site "Free Software Add Ons". Depending on what country you're in, there are some goods ones. I use the one called OnlineBank as I'm in the UK and it was very easy to install.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, can you tell me how this works please? I currently accept card online and paypal on my website but did have a payment option for bank transfer(BACS) where people would choose that option and then receive an email order confirmation with all bank transfer info required, but nobody was paying that way - they either ignored the emails and the order was eventually cancelled or said sorry I thought it meant bank to bank transfer as in paying by card (??!!!). I spent ages explaining that the credit/debit card option above was the card payment one (was called credit/debit card payment so I thought it was clear). Eventually I removed the BACS option due to the hassle but if this module makes it more clear I would love to re-add it as some people did prefer it and even ask for it now (I activate the option for them and then remove it again after they order). Any info on this online bank module would be appreciated - does it take them to their bank or provide info of my bank online etc or just make it more clear that its a bacs transaction and NOT credit or debit card? I have had a look at the forums but cant see much info on it.