Plugin Contributions

Default (28) connect() timed out!...Can't find what's wrong...

Hello,
    I'm attempting to setup PayPal Express Checkout for my Zen Cart site. My site is hosted by Camelot Hosting. I'm getting the following error when making a purchase on my site:

An error occurred when we tried to contact the payment processor. Please try again, select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. () - (28) connect() timed out!
    I can't figure out what I'm missing! I attached a .zip file with the PayPal debug logs generated by trying to make a purchase. I'll also try to provide as much information as possible, but I'm not sure what is needed:

In PayPal, I have a verified business account, I generated and copied the API signature information, IPN is enabled, and the address is set to ...my_site.com/IPN_main_handler.php.

In Zen-Cart admin, PayPal Express is the only payment module enabled besides "moneyorder". I pasted the API signature information into the appropriate fields.

I ran the IPNcheck.php test, and it came back with 'Communications OKAY'. I ran the curltest.php, and Data Validation came back as 'Good'.

The PayPal payment module folder on my site (.../includes/modules/payment/paypal) has permissions set to '755', read/execute for public users. I didn't know if there were any other folders/files to check.

I searched for this problem in the forums and online, and I went through PayPal zen cart setups and troubleshooting...I know there is something I'm missing but I can't find it!

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: (28) connect() timed out!...Can't find what's wrong...

I suggest you log a support ticket with your hosting company to determine why the CURL connection is encountering a timeout.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.