Page 89 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Re: SitemapXML v.2

What do you mean Admin profiles?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v.2

Quote Originally Posted by mighty midget View Post
    What do you mean Admin profiles?
    Admin profiles is a zen cart module. He wants to know if you have it installed.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Not sure, I didn't do the initial install. I have a file called admin but not sure if that's it. Will take a look at it.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I downloaded this mod but have a question before installing it on my Zen Cart 1.50 store:

I notice that there is a file sitemapxml_tools_dhtml.php in the folder admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes. However, according to the 1.50 release notes, the folder admin/includes/boxes and its sub-folders have been deleted from the new version while it existed in 1.3.9h (from which I assume that it should not be re-created by this or any other mod).

Any ideas as to what I should do?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Athens Collectibles View Post
    Hi all,

I downloaded this mod but have a question before installing it on my Zen Cart 1.50 store:

I notice that there is a file sitemapxml_tools_dhtml.php in the folder admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes. However, according to the 1.50 release notes, the folder admin/includes/boxes and its sub-folders have been deleted from the new version while it existed in 1.3.9h (from which I assume that it should not be re-created by this or any other mod).

Any ideas as to what I should do?
    For version 1.5.0 file admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes/sitemapxml_tools_dhtml.php is not needed

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Andrew,

I understand from your reply that it won't do any harm if I just omit uploading this file.

P.S. How are you doing with the cold in Russia? We have 0º in Athens today and the media call it "Siberian cold". This must be a joke for you!

Plugin Contributions

I understand from your reply that it won't do any harm if I just omit uploading this file.
    Yes.
    I will repack next version, I will make two directories - one for 1.3.9 and one for 1.5.0.

P.S. How are you doing with the cold in Russia? We have 0º in Athens today and the media call it "Siberian cold". This must be a joke for you!
    Thank you. We are accustomed to frost and strong. Snow is not enough. : (But still good - frost cleans the air, improves the environment. And then, it's not for long:)

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: SitemapXML v.2

Quote Originally Posted by a_berezin View Post
    Do you use Admin Profiles?
    Hi managed to sort the file sizes out and can now upload them fine. I dont have admin profiles installed. Would this help?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mighty midget View Post
    Hi managed to sort the file sizes out and can now upload them fine. I dont have admin profiles installed. Would this help?
    It just makes the situation confusing - if the files are downloaded correctly in the right place and is not installed Admin Profiles, then everything should work - this has been proved by thousands of installations.

Let's wait a couple of days - I'll post the next version and we will try it.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

This mod says it has the ability to "- check internal links ('alt_url') by "noindex" rule (main_page in ROBOTS_PAGES_TO_SKIP)," for EZpages.

My question is, how do I add "noindex" to my EZPages. I would also like to do the same for some of my define pages.

Can anyone help me?