Hi, I'm using v1.3.8a. This is the first time I've set up a cart, I can write html, css and some javascript but not PHP and my client has chosen to use SagePayForm, which is not supported by the preset payment modules. I've got it uploaded to the server and the server configured so that it is working correctly, but I need to integrate it with Zen-Cart and I don't know how to go about this. There are various files provided such as to build an order, take customer details and confirm it etc, but these duplicate some existing pages in Zen-Cart, so I assume that they aren't necessary and that what I need to do is 1) get zen-cart to recognise it as a form of payment, then 2) post the transaction details to SagePay so that they can process payment, as the payment details are taken on their server not ours.
Please could somebody help me out with these two actions as at the moment 1) has me totally stumped (the only thing I can think of is modifying an existing method but don't know how) and I can't work out which page to add the post details to....
Thanks