Plugin Contributions

Default Send Gift Certificate Confirm/Edit Buttons Don't Work - using Bookshelf template

Reposting this because it didn't show up in New Posts and I need help very badly.

I've searched everywhere and tried every fix I can find referenced in the aforementioned thread and http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50086, nothing has worked. Not really surprised since those fixes are for earlier versions and the core coding has changed somewhat since then.

All was fine while I was using a self-modified version of the Classic template. Send Gift Certificate buttons worked perfectly. However, after redecorating using a self-modified version of the Bookshelf template, my Gift Certificate Edit and Confirm Send buttons no longer work. CSS buttons have never been enabled.

I had a semi-similar issue with the Add to Cart button after changing style sheets. The button moved to the left-hand side when it had been, and I wanted it, on the right. Moving the selector out of the cart section fixed it. So, would it be logical to assume the gift certificate buttons can be fixed through the style sheet, as well? Even though there isn't a class for those buttons, and even though I'm sure that would be too easy, right? ;)

I'd be happy to upload my style sheet or anything else if needed. Thank you very much for your assistance!
    Last edited by Kim; 5 Jun 2009 at 12:20 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Send Gift Certificate Confirm/Edit Buttons Don't Work - using Bookshelf template

Check that the submit button is inside the <form></form> tags ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Send Gift Certificate Confirm/Edit Buttons Don't Work - using Bookshelf template

Linda, I could kiss you! Not only was it easy, it actually worked. Thank you sooooo much!!

Plugin Contributions

You are most welcome ... glad to be of help ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!