Plugin Contributions

Default Fatal error: class_base.php: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I have an issue, upgrading from 1.3.7 to 1.3.8 and the upgrade process itself looked going fine and also database was upgraded (only linkpoint api got skipped).

After upgrade process, trying to go to the admin site and I get this (with debug error tool file):

[04-Jun-2009 00:02:10] PHP Warning: include(/home/myserver/customer123/html/uusikauppa/includes/classes/class.base.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/myserver/d/customer123/html/uusikauppa/includes/autoload_func.php on line 60
    [04-Jun-2009 00:02:10] PHP Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/home/myserver/customer123/html/uusikauppa/includes/classes/class.base.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in /usr/home/myserver/d/customer123/html/uusikauppa/includes/autoload_func.php on line 60
    [04-Jun-2009 00:02:10] PHP Fatal error: Class 'base' not found in /usr/home/myserver/d/customer123/html/uusikauppa/includes/classes/class.notifier.php on line 21

How could I dig this issue further? I didn't find any files missing either, neither with lower or zero data in them. All looks fine via ftp.

Elli
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal error: class_base.php: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Quote Originally Posted by ellivir View Post
    [04-Jun-2009 00:02:10] PHP Warning: include(/home/myserver/customer123/html/uusikauppa/includes/classes/class.base.php) : failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/myserver/d/customer123/html/uusikauppa/includes/autoload_func.php on line 60
    Your DIR_FS_ADMIN and/or DIR_FS_CATALOG settings in your admin configure.php file seems to be pointing to a different path than where you're really running your site from.
    Your configure.php seems to point to /home/myserver/customer123
    but your actual files are running from /usr/home/myserver/d/customer123

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal error: class_base.php: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Your DIR_FS_ADMIN and/or DIR_FS_CATALOG settings in your admin configure.php file seems to be pointing to a different path than where you're really running your site from.
    Your configure.php seems to point to /home/myserver/customer123
    but your actual files are running from /usr/home/myserver/d/customer123
    Your advice was great. Thanks. I should have noted myself but the strange thing is that while this upgraded shop is still parallel and hidden to the previous shop, the configuration for the previous shop indeed doesn't have that /usr/ in the path and it is working prefectly! I wonder how that can be so in the same server space...
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.