Default Server move - Problem with url and Server/Version Info - please help!

I have moved an existing Shopping cart to a new server. I followed the instructions, I thought, to a T, and everything appeared to work fine.

You can view it here. Notice that the url looks fine, but then click a link, say "categories", and notice that the url changes to be my web host main url and then the subdomain name.

I looked at the Server/Version Info and noticed that some of the data is different from another Cart that I have hosted with a subdomain that looks fine. (ncmodularhomes.com)

I have attached a document that shows, in italics, the current values in my server info, and then what I think they should be.

I would like to know if there is an easy way I can change these values, and if that would fix my problem. Or, should I just do a clean install, and play closer attention?! This is for a paying customer, and I would really like to get it resolved before he notices!

I would really appreciate any help. I don't understand sql and php completely, but do have a background in relational databases. I'm not afraid to change data and code, if it will be fast than a clean install.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images