Plugin Contributions

Default How do I get the PayPal Express Checkout button to show?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinpa1969 View Post
    If you need help with the paypal let me know,
    I need to update the current paypal tutorial anyway might as well put it all in one place
    I am having issues on how to show the button, I am trying to use Paypal Express Checkout, I have created an account in paypal and have the needed info to test my paypal using sandbox as my test account but still no luck, can you please help, thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I get the PayPal Express Checkout button to show?

Skip the sandbox part for now. Just use your live account credentials for quick testing ... you can refund the transactions so they don't cost you anything.

Instructions for setting up Express Checkout are here: http://www.zen-cart.com/getpaypal

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: How do I get the PayPal Express Checkout button to show?

Thanks DrByte.

Right now the cart is running on a customized theme, I have enabled paypal and still I am not seeing that button, I have checked all options to make this work but unfortunately its not working still, the side boxes, does it having to do with anything on it?

Also another issue I am having is the price to show on the cart, it was showing before but I did something to disable it and now its not showing anymore, the reason I did disable it show for none clients only but now I have decided to put the cart prices, I have enabled all possible options but still to know avail nothing is showing, if I can remember it correctly there was a code I edited to have this price disabled but I forgot it which code and where, can you help me please or guide me thru this as well, really appreciate it.

Below is the site address of my cart.

http://www.ancientworldantiques.com

Please advise, I need all the help I can right now, its been 6months and still struggling, thank you very much!

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: How do I get the PayPal Express Checkout button to show?

Thanks DrByte.

Right now the cart is running on a customized theme, I have enabled paypal and still I am not seeing that button, I have checked all options to make this work but unfortunately its not working still, the side boxes, does it having to do with anything on it?

Also another issue I am having is the price to show on the cart, it was showing before but I did something to disable it and now its not showing anymore, the reason I did disable it show for none clients only but now I have decided to put the cart prices, I have enabled all possible options but still to know avail nothing is showing, if I can remember it correctly there was a code I edited to have this price disabled but I forgot it which code and where, can you help me please or guide me thru this as well, really appreciate it.

Below is the site address of my cart.

http://www.ancientworldantiques.com

Please advise, I need all the help I can right now, its been 6months and still struggling, thank you very much!

Plugin Contributions

Youir price display issue is because you have Admin - Configuration - My Store - Store Status set to 1 and/or Admin - Configuration - Customer Details - Customer Shop Status set to 2. I'm not sure if either one would mess with your Paypal buttons or not.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Stevesh, its working now, it was in customers details that I found the answer, but your advise lead to me it, I can see the checkout button and directs to paypal for payment. Prices are show as well.

Just wondering where do I see a logout button from a logged client, does it close the session after a few minutes?

Hello, Can't help with you last query, but all I can say is that my orders have increased dramatically since I installed PP Express a month ago . Well worth perservering IMHO!
    Susie