Plugin Contributions

Default We cannot process your payment at this time. Please retry your purchase with a dif...

I am having trouble with the shipping modules on my site, ups, and usps. When I buy a product with free shipping i am able to pay for it via paypal, but when there is shipping involved it gives me this error:

"We cannot process your payment at this time. Please retry your purchase with a different payment method. Contact PayPal Customer Service if you need further assistance."

after it logs me out of my paypal account.

my site is www.fantasyblacksmith.com

thank you for whoever wants/can help me out. -Doug

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping modules not working with paypal

The debugger emailed me this.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <RateResponse><Package ID="0"><Service>EXPRESS</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>FALSE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>27.25</Postage></Package><Package ID="1"><Error><Number>-2147219434</Number><Source>DomesticRatesV2;clsRateV2.ValidateWeight;RateEngineV2.ProcessRequ est</Source><Description>First Class mail must weigh 13 ounces or less.</Description><HelpFile></HelpFile><HelpContext>1000440</HelpContext></Error></Package><Package ID="2"><Service>PRIORITY</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>FALSE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>8.10</Postage></Package><Package ID="3"><Service>PARCEL</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>FALSE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>7.62</Postage></Package></RateResponse>

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We cannot process your payment at this time. Please retry your purchase with a di

Quote Originally Posted by mental.piracy View Post
    When I buy a product with free shipping i am able to pay for it via paypal, but when there is shipping involved it gives me this error:

"We cannot process your payment at this time. Please retry your purchase with a different payment method. Contact PayPal Customer Service if you need further assistance."

That message is coming to you directly from PayPal.
    You'll need to contact *them* to find out specifically why they're rejecting the shipping address.
    www.paypal.com/mts

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: We cannot process your payment at this time. Please retry your purchase with a di

I fixed what was causing errors in the code from my admin panel. Now i'm getting this email sent to me:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <RateResponse><Package ID="0"><Service>EXPRESS</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>27.25</Postage></Package><Package ID="1"><Service>PRIORITY</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>8.10</Postage></Package><Package ID="2"><Service>PARCEL</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>7.62</Postage></Package></RateResponse>

There are no errors at least.

and then this one before the order is confirmed:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <RateResponse><Package ID="0"><Service>PARCEL</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>7.62</Postage></Package></RateResponse>

I called paypal and they said everything was going through fine.

I have a test item that is $.01
    When it has free shipping, I can pay for it via paypal, my free shipping does require the customers shipping address.

when it doesn't have free shipping i get the paypal error posted earlier.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: We cannot process your payment at this time. Please retry your purchase with a di

I wonder if it's because I don't have the API data configured in paypal yet?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We cannot process your payment at this time. Please retry your purchase with a di

Now i'm getting this email sent to me:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <RateResponse><Package ID="0"><Service>EXPRESS</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>27.25</Postage></Package><Package ID="1"><Service>PRIORITY</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>8.10</Postage></Package><Package ID="2"><Service>PARCEL</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>7.62</Postage></Package></RateResponse>
    and then this one before the order is confirmed:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <RateResponse><Package ID="0"><Service>PARCEL</Service><ZipOrigination>30062</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>84058</ZipDestination><Pounds>1</Pounds><Ounces>8</Ounces><Container>None</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>7</Zone><Postage>7.62</Postage></Package></RateResponse>
    Those are coming from your USPS module because you have its debug mode enabled. If you don't want those emails, turn off that debug switch.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I called paypal and they said everything was going through fine.

I have a test item that is $.01
    When it has free shipping, I can pay for it via paypal, my free shipping does require the customers shipping address.

when it doesn't have free shipping i get the paypal error posted earlier.
    Okay, but ... an error message that shows up while you're on the PayPal website is something Zen Cart has no control over.
    Ask PayPal what that error message actually "means" ... not just whether something's "wrong".

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

When I buy a product with free shipping i am able to pay for it via paypal, but when there is shipping involved it gives me this error:

That's triggered by the Fraud Management Filters you've enabled inside your PayPal account.

Related FAQ: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=395

If you need help figuring out which filters need changing, please contact your PayPal support representative.