Plugin Contributions

Default "Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password" PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone, I am trying to fix this issue I am having and am not sure what to do. I am running Zen Cart 1.3.7 and everything was fine until I got an email stating 4 different customers in the last two days were having this problem. I have looked through some posts and can't really find a solution.

My site: http://www.ospa.org/store

Any help would be great!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password" PLEASE HELP

Create Account and Login worked fine for me.

Have you installed the Master Password mod and tried to log in as the customers who are having trouble?

Might check the DB, too, and repair if necessary.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password" PLEASE HELP

Hmm ok, I do not believe I have that modification loaded. I will check into it. I hope it is not the DB that is causing the problem, how would I repair it? These problems seem to have started right after I loaded the security patch that was recently released. Any other thoughts? Thanks so much for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Well, I *tried* to install a master password mod, and I guess I should not be surprised at this point that it did not work/install as described.

I am beginning to cringe whenever I work on ZenCart.

How do I repair the database?

Any other way I can check what is going on without installing a mod which in and of itself is going to require 3 hours of troubleshooting .php code? I really appreciate your help, just frustrated.

Plugin Contributions

THe Master Password mod has always worked fine for me. What issues did you have?

Usually, in your control panel (my host uses CPanel) there is a mySQL Databases section, which includes a Check DB and Repair DB option.