I've got a blank page. This is an upgrade due to a succesful hack attempt. I've upload all new files and patched the DB everything is running perfect except the checkout process.

http://laclaireenterprises.com/index...ckout_shipping

The only warning with strict error reporting is:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p/s/l/pslaclaire/html/includes/classes/order.php:279) in /home/content/p/s/l/pslaclaire/html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44
Line 279 in the order.php file is the final line in a query that reads as follows:

PHP Code:
    $billing_address_query "select ab.entry_firstname, ab.entry_lastname, ab.entry_company,
                                   ab.entry_street_address, ab.entry_suburb, ab.entry_postcode,
                                   ab.entry_city, ab.entry_zone_id, z.zone_name, ab.entry_country_id,
                                   c.countries_id, c.countries_name, c.countries_iso_code_2,
                                   c.countries_iso_code_3, c.address_format_id, ab.entry_state
                                  from " 
TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK " ab
                                  left join " 
TABLE_ZONES " z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id)
                                  left join " 
TABLE_COUNTRIES " c on (ab.entry_country_id = c.countries_id)
                                  where ab.customers_id = '" 
. (int)$_SESSION['customer_id'] . "' 
                                  and ab.address_book_id = '" 
. (int)$_SESSION['billto'] . "'"

If I shorten the query and remove this line the file reads correctly until line 337:

PHP Code:
'payment_method' => $GLOBALS[$class]->title
Messing around with the file I absolutely can't find a way to fix this. I've deleted it off the server and re uploaded. I've uploaded a new file from a new download of 1.3.8a. I've removed the "?>" at the end of the file... I've deleted moved and rearranged lines. I've deleted all non essential spaces and formatting around the offending lines. Am I missing something? Is there another little trick? WHYYYY!?!?!?