Plugin Contributions

Default Getting "view only the webpage content that was delivered securely" message

Hi

I have a site running zencart 1.3.8 that is throwing the "view only the webpage content that was delivered securely" warning message when displaying a secure page. www.beautifulbaskets.co.nz

What is interesting is, I have another site almost identical set up in terms of SSL certificate provider etc and I do not get this problem. www.discount-marine.co.nz/shop

Can someone give some clue as to what to look for that will stop the warning message being displayed. Everything suggests there is a link somewhere that is coming from an unsecure server but I am unable to see what might be the cause. All the links to unsecured server ie http appear to be the same as are present in the second site which does not have the problem.

Many thanks for your help

Regards Neil

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Getting "view only the webpage content that was delivered securely" message

Code:
    #navCatTabs ul li a {
    background-image:url(http://69.72.140.77/includes/templates/custom/images/background.gif);
    color:#78202D;
    margin:0;
    padding:0 0.5em;
    }
    You cannot load images from unsecured locations for a secured page.... Nothing to do w/ your SSL, the above item in your stylesheet is improperly coded.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Getting "view only the webpage content that was delivered securely" message

Thanks Melanie

I knew it was "unsecure" content, just couldn't figure out which bit.

I will get onto it not.

Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Hi Melanie,

I'm having the same problem with my site and am wondering how you discovered this so quickly? My site is www.reusies.com, and my client is seeing the warning at every step of the checkout process..

Lisa

Plugin Contributions

Yours is because the SSL is issued for the wrong host

The host is listed w/o the www and you are using the www.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.