Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Nixaks Sagepay Form Module

Please Please, can someone help me with this problem. I don't seem to be able to find a solution at all.

It won't go through to the sagepay payment pages - it just get stuck on the checkout confirmation page with no option to progress. It has all the billing information and the costs/delivery costs and then the page just ends. No Confirm button and not footer.

Please can someone help me. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kransom View Post
    I found that for some reason I was losing the crypt variable frm the URL/GET values. I don't know if this was a host related issue or something else as when I did a print_r($_GET) that values were not there but if I checked the $_SERVER QUERY_STRING the crypt value information was there.

Not sure what caused it but to get around it I used the following code:

In the before_process function in the sagepay_form.php file -

if (!isset($_GET['crypt'])) {

//for some reason the crypt value is missing -
    //we need to get it out of the SERVER QueryString and parse it into an array
    if (isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'])) {
    $query = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
    //now split
    $query_var = parse_str($query);
    if (count($query_var) > 0) {
    if (isset($query_var['crypt']))
    $crypt = $query_var['crypt'];
    }
    }

} else
    $crypt = $_GET['crypt'];

I then use the $crypt value instead of the $_GET value.

All fixed thankfully.

Could you give a bit more detail on where you inserted this code? where you then had to change the code to use the new "$crypt" ?

I think I have the same issue and have been trying to integrate your code but so far just getting the dreaded white screen...
    I think my brain hurts...or does it hurt because I think?
    http://www.online-bikes.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Very Quick Question Can This Mod do the Sage Server/ In Frame Payment Solution. The one where they don't leave the site.

Plugin Contributions

Does the Sagepay module work on Zencart 1.5.0?

Plugin Contributions

I too have the error: 69053

I can't seem to figure out what the problem is, but I've had to disable the payment module and solely use Paypal payments until there is a solution. And orders through sagepay not appearing in the zencart orders section.

Please can anyone help?

Plugin Contributions

Default Sagepay & Paypal

HI Sagepay has now implemented the abilty to take Paypal payment via sage pay. I'm just wondering if this module will support this?

Thanks
    Tony

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sagepay & Paypal

Hi all,

Sorry I have'nt been around for a while however unfortunatly I don't seem to be getting notification of any posts and because I spend very little time on these forums I have decided to move my support of this module to my own website (first link in my signature) The entire website and forums are new but don't worry I log in almost every day, well as long as the wife, child & work allow

On another note I have come across certain individuals who are offering to install MY module on your websites for a fee Please please please DO NOT use the services of these thieving a**holes, plus you have to give them full admin and ftp access & thats never a smart thing to do. If anyone has that much trouble installing the module then contact me at my website and I will walk you through it .... hell I will install it if I have to and I would'nt charge £20 for it!!! maybe a fiver, but twenty pounds .... damm that has annoyed me, at least D. Turpin and other highway men had the decency to wear masks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nixak View Post
    Hi all,

Sorry I have'nt been around for a while however unfortunatly I don't seem to be getting notification of any posts and because I spend very little time on these forums I have decided to move my support of this module to my own website (first link in my signature) The entire website and forums are new but don't worry I log in almost every day, well as long as the wife, child & work allow

On another note I have come across certain individuals who are offering to install MY module on your websites for a fee Please please please DO NOT use the services of these thieving a**holes, plus you have to give them full admin and ftp access & thats never a smart thing to do. If anyone has that much trouble installing the module then contact me at my website and I will walk you through it .... hell I will install it if I have to and I would'nt charge £20 for it!!! maybe a fiver, but twenty pounds .... damm that has annoyed me, at least D. Turpin and other highway men had the decency to wear masks.
    Thanks for the module Nixak - and also about the heads up about fee charging thieves. - I will be using the module next week when I have confirmed everything to Sagepay. Well done!
    FMUK Consulting - Web Design & Development | Graphics | Marketing | Apps - http://www.FMUKConsulting.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Hi all, heres some answers to your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB6 View Post
    HI Sagepay has now implemented the abilty to take Paypal payment via sage pay. I'm just wondering if this module will support this?

Thanks
    Tony
    I did start on intergrating SagePay-Paypal but from what I can see its not complete yet, I will try to get this fixed for the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by petersonfenn View Post
    Please Please, can someone help me with this problem. I don't seem to be able to find a solution at all.

It won't go through to the sagepay payment pages - it just get stuck on the checkout confirmation page with no option to progress. It has all the billing information and the costs/delivery costs and then the page just ends. No Confirm button and not footer.

Please can someone help me. Thank you.
    Hmm I had to think hard about this because this happened to me when I created the module. The only thing I know that can cause this is if you have installed the Fast & Easy Checkout mod, even if you've decided to not use it, it adjusts the checkout confirmation page and breaks the module. Only way I found to get rid of it was a complete fresh install. It's also possible that any mod that changes the checkout pages may cause this.

Quote Originally Posted by djsky View Post
    Does the Sagepay module work on Zencart 1.5.0?
    I haven't tried it yet however unless Sagepay or Zen-cart change something very major it should work with all 1.x.x versions. Try it on simulator mode first if your concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by leon2lil View Post
    Very Quick Question Can This Mod do the Sage Server/ In Frame Payment Solution. The one where they don't leave the site.
    The module is for SagePay Form .... not server or direct (in frame is Sagepay server) so unfortunatly no. Maybe one day I might try to code modules for this ...... however i'm not that insane yet lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kransom View Post
    I found that for some reason I was losing the crypt variable frm the URL/GET values. I don't know if this was a host related issue or something else as when I did a print_r($_GET) that values were not there but if I checked the $_SERVER QUERY_STRING the crypt value information was there
    I have no idea why you should have that problem however if anyone has anymore info please let me know. If need be I will add your code to the next version, just let me know.

Error: #69053
    This is not one thats coded by the module so I'm not sure what this is yet .... I will contact sagepay and try to find out.

If i've missed any questions then I apoligise, please post them again & I will do my best to answer them. Also if you need to contact me urgently then I now have a website with forum space dedicated to the module that I log into daily, you are more then welcome to use these, they are free of charge and registration is easy, use the first link in my signature for my website.

Plugin Contributions

I've just checked with Sagepay and Error #69053 is not generated by them, or by the module ..... google'ing the error also doesn't show anything. That only leave's two possibilities that I can think of, either it's a Zen-Cart code or it's a webserver host code. If anyone finds out (or knows) anything please post it here and I will try to fix this asap.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast