Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sagepay & Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Nixak View Post
    Hi all,
    On another note I have come across certain individuals who are offering to install MY module on your websites for a fee Please please please DO NOT use the services of these thieving a**holes, plus you have to give them full admin and ftp access & thats never a smart thing to do. If anyone has that much trouble installing the module then contact me at my website and I will walk you through it .... hell I will install it if I have to and I would'nt charge £20 for it!!! maybe a fiver, but twenty pounds .... damm that has annoyed me, at least D. Turpin and other highway men had the decency to wear masks.

Ok I made that mistake - now I need help - your Nixak’s Sagepay Form Payment Gateway Module seems to me to be installed correctly, but do I have to install Sagepay's form kit somewhere in the background of zencart in order to get my webshop to connect to sagepay.

I can get as far as clicking pay with sagepay and it confirms the order and goes to step 3 of 3 but wont connect to sagepay. what do I need to do PLEASE help. I have two other sites to do this on and will be trying to install Nixak’s Sagepay Form Payment Gateway Module myself next time cause your guidenotes seen to bne super clear .

A lost Zenner !!!! :-)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SheenaMad View Post
    Ok I made that mistake - now I need help - your Nixak’s Sagepay Form Payment Gateway Module seems to me to be installed correctly, but do I have to install Sagepay's form kit somewhere in the background of zencart in order to get my webshop to connect to sagepay.

I can get as far as clicking pay with sagepay and it confirms the order and goes to step 3 of 3 but wont connect to sagepay. what do I need to do PLEASE help. I have two other sites to do this on and will be trying to install Nixak’s Sagepay Form Payment Gateway Module myself next time cause your guidenotes seen to bne super clear .

A lost Zenner !!!! :-)
    Hi Sheenamad,

First off you don't have to install anything from sagepay.
    This sounds like maybe you have not yet completed the neccasary steps that sagepay ask you to do when you first setup an account with them. The info you need is in the readme file that comes with my module however as someone else installed it I'm guessing you don't have that, so I will post it below.

SagePay require you to complete at least one payment in test mode & refund it before you can use their live server.

Leave the admin screen and go back to the front end of your shop. Make a purchase with SagePay as you would as if you're a customer.

When you hit the final checkout button you'll be directed to the SagePay test server, which has "test" written on the background.

DO NOT ENTER REAL CREDIT CARD DETAILS ON THE TEST SERVER, THEY WILL NOT WORK.

Select a credit card type to pay with and use the corresponding card number:

VISA - 4929000000006
    MASTERCARD - 5404000000000001
    DELTA - 4462000000000003
    SOLO - 6334900000000005 - Issue 01
    DOMESTIC MAESTRO - 5641820000000005 - Issue 01
    AMEX - 374200000000004
    ELECTRON - 4917300000000008
    JCB - 3569990000000009
    DINERS - 36000000000008

The "valid from" and "expires" date can be anything.

You will also need to supply the following values for CV2, Billing Address Numbers
    and Billing Post Code Numbers.
    These are the only values which will return as Matched.
    Any other values will return as Not Matched.

CV2 - 123
    Billing Address Numbers - 88
    Billing Post Code Numbers - 412
    You will also need to enter the 3D Secure password as " password " (it is case sensitive)
    so that the 3D Secure authentication returns Fully Authenticated.

When testing be careful when repeatedly buying the same dummy product, this can create
    problems producing an order number when you return to your website after the
    transaction has been completed.

========================================================

SAGEPAY:

Login to SagePay (Google "Login to SagePay" to find the relevant screen) with your username and password.

Note: don't do this with your "main" admin identity, instead you should setup another identity with your admin account, give it all permissions by ticking the row of boxes, and login as this.

Search for the transaction, select it, open it, and refund it.

Now contact SagePay (tel: 0845 0554454 ) and tell them you're ready to go live.

Then you're good to go back to the admin screen, modules, payments, SagePay, transaction mode, and change over to "live".
    Follow the above instructions and hopefully this will solve the problem, if not let me know and I will try to help.

p.s. please don't post here and pm me, if there are any problems I would rather they are shown here so as the answers can help everyone.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Nixak,

It's the testing that I am trying to complete.
    I have put in all the details on the payments module and logged out. I then go and select some items in my shop. go to checkout, agreed terms & select sagepay, and continue and it goes to step 3 of 3 and ends there.

i am not getting directed to the SagePay test server. Did I read somewhere sagepay doesn't like vat added to the end ?? Could this be my problem .

my webshop is @ http://www.maddocksbray.ie
    Username - maddocks
    Password - shop

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Have you tried to use the sagepay simulator mode? and when you say it goes to step 3 and stays there, is that because theres no button to confirm?

Plugin Contributions

Have you tried to use the sagepay simulator mode? and when you say it goes to step 3 and stays there, is that because theres no button to confirm?
    No haven't their simulator was down and they said just to use the test . Yeah that sounds about right - theres no button to confirm

Plugin Contributions

Are you using or have used on that site a mod for the checkout like fast and easy checkout? because that can cause issues with the payment module.

Plugin Contributions

No - will I try redo the install myself ?

Plugin Contributions

If there's no confirm button on step 3 there are only three things I can think that would cause that problem.

1) Either a mod or your template interferes with the checkout confirmation page which then clashes with the payment module (fast & easy checkout has been proven to clash and cause this problem) You can check this by using the default template.
    2) You have an old version of the payment module installed (version 2 looks ALOT different and does display the version number in the admin)
    3) The install of the payment module has been corrupted or not done correctly.

Let me know if you find out whats happened

Plugin Contributions

If there's no confirm button on step 3 there are only three things I can think that would cause that problem.

1) Either a mod or your template interferes with the checkout confirmation page which then clashes with the payment module (fast & easy checkout has been proven to clash and cause this problem) You can check this by using the default template.
    2) You have an old version of the payment module installed (version 2 looks ALOT different and does display the version number in the admin)
    3) The install of the payment module has been corrupted or not done correctly.

Let me know if you find out whats happened
    Hi Nixak
    2) is File Version: 2.0 Alpha

1) Just found fast & easy is installed never used it and never noticed it was there - what do i need to do .
    I did change my template to another and it made no difference, still stopped at step 3 of 3.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Nixak

still trying and going back to the start not making any assumptions : so
    *SagePay Form account - already signed up

*SSL Certificate - Sagepay say they provide this for Form integration - is this where i fall down???

PLEASE make this torture stop

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast