Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Nixaks Sagepay Form Module

Hey Nixak, thanks for a great module, but I'm having some trouble with the configuration, and I was hoping you might be able to help me out.

It seems that the module is not sending the TxType data to Sage Pay. I keep getting the following error:

---
    This transaction attempt has failed. We are unable to redirect you back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 3039 : The TxType or PaymentType is missing.
    ---

I have the module configured to "test," and the vendor name and encryption password are correct.

I tested the system with SagePay's testvendor account as well, and send the query to their showpost page, and got the following:

---
    The Request.Form Collection

VPSProtocol = 2.23
    TxType =
    Vendor = testvendor
    Crypt = [LEFT OUT BECAUSE IT'S HUGE]
    btn_submit.x = 62
    btn_submit.y = 15

---

As you can see, there seems to be no TxType being sent to SagePay.

Any idea what might be going on?

Plugin Contributions

Hi KCMP, sorry to hear your having a problem.
    Couple of things I need to check, are you using the latest version of the module? (1.3 is the current one) and are you using the up-to-date version of zen-cart? (1.3.8a) if not I would recommend updating. If you are up-to-date the only thing I can think of is that the one of the files was corrupted whilst uploading to your site (I've had this happen with certain ftp programs that I no longer use) so try deleting the two sagepay_form.php files and re-upload them. If this fails please let me know and I will try to resolve it asap.

Regards
    Nixak

Plugin Contributions

Pssst. Update version of Zen Cart is 1.3.9a.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

lol oh dear ...... I will have to look in to that, thank you kuroi

ps there should'nt be any reason for the updates to effect the module as far as i'm aware.

Plugin Contributions

I'm running Zen Cart version 1.3.8a. I took a look at the upgrade instructions and it seems pretty daunting. This is my first time working with Zen Cart, so I'm a little afraid to mess with the primary files.

Is there anything I might try before trying an upgrade?

Plugin Contributions

I've re-uploaded the SagePay Form files. Still no change.

Where is the TxType defined in ZenCart? Maybe I have something in ZenCart itself configured wrong.

Plugin Contributions

I've tried the Sage Pay payment module in Test Mode and all works okay, but when I set it to Live mode and go to checkout I get the following error message:

--

https://live.sagepay.com/gateway/ser...m-register.vsp

This transaction attempt has failed. Please use the Proceed button go back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 4006 : The TxType requested is not supported on this account.

--

Can anyone help?

Plugin Contributions

Hi, sorry about the late reply but i've been at work all day

Quote Originally Posted by apovey View Post
    I've tried the Sage Pay payment module in Test Mode and all works okay, but when I set it to Live mode and go to checkout I get the following error message:

--

https://live.sagepay.com/gateway/ser...m-register.vsp

This transaction attempt has failed. Please use the Proceed button go back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 4006 : The TxType requested is not supported on this account.
    If I remember correctly, after you do a successful purchase in test mode using the test card details from sagepay, you have to contact sagepay to activate the live account. All the info is in the readme file included in the module.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMP View Post
    I've re-uploaded the SagePay Form files. Still no change.

Where is the TxType defined in ZenCart? Maybe I have something in ZenCart itself configured wrong.
    In admin/modules/payment you need to click on the sagepay module and then click edit. In there you will find all the settings for the module. Under the box where you enter your encryption password there should be "Transaction Mode" then "Transaction Type" and the module should use the type "payment" by default. Sagepay only offer the other types of payment if you have agreed it with them.
    Please ensure that you have entered the correct vendor name and your encryption password supplied to you by sagepay or else the encryption cannot be de-coded by sagepay and the transaction will fail.
    Also don't worry about the zen-cart upgrade as this does not affect the module (I have my website running on 1.3.8a with the sagepay module working) but I do recommend you upgrade as soon as you can as all upgrades improve your site's security and fix any bugs that the zen-cart team have found.

I hope this helps both of you but if either you or apovey are unable to fix your problems, please let me know and we will try to find out what has happened.

Regards
    Nixak

Plugin Contributions

Strange, I don't see a "Transaction Type" option. There are several text boxes in the SagePay Form settings that are unlabelled. I typed "payment" into the one between "Transaction Mode" and "Transaction Currency," but that didn't seem to have any effect. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about:

Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Aha thank you for the picture it should not look like that, it should like this

I have downloaded the file from zen-cart and it appears to be fine. All I can recommend at this moment is that you remove the module via your admin panel, then delete the files, re-download the module from zen-cart and try a fresh install.

Also are you using any mods especially any that alter the admin side at all?

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast