Plugin Contributions

Default 1054 Unknown column 'c.customers_referral' in 'field list'

I posted this in another section, but realized it was not in the wrong area! So here it goes: I was trying to install the add on "how did you hear about us" and I was getting a different error. I fixed that one but now I am getting this error: Quote:
    1054 Unknown column 'c.customers_referral' in 'field list'
    in:
    [select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_email_address, c.customers_group_pricing, a.entry_country_id, a.entry_company, ci.customers_info_date_of_last_logon, ci.customers_info_date_account_created , c.customers_telephone, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_city, a.entry_postcode, c.customers_authorization, c.customers_referral from customers c left join customers_info ci on c.customers_id= ci.customers_info_id left join address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id order by ci.customers_info_date_account_created DESC limit 0, 50]
    error when I open my admin>customers and when someone tries to checkout.

I have checked in phpmyadmin and under customers there is no longer any referrals tables. Can anyone point me to where this is coming from or what to do to fix it?

Please help because no one can checkout!
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1054 Unknown column 'c.customers_referral' in 'field list'

I have now replaced all the files back to orig. and restored the db. Still no change!
    ANYONE PLEASE!!!!