Plugin Contributions

Default Upgraded, and now its gone back to its default state

I have made a whole load of changes to our current version, and have backed it up regulary thankfully.

As i went and upgraded and then went to the site and its gone back to its default state.

So is there a full list of what files are changed and added so I can go through it manually, as it will be a very long job to bring the site back to where it was.

Thanks

Lee
    Are we there yet?

Just one more line of code and im done...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: A list of whats new in upgrade

That's why the upgrade instructions have a section that tells you to compare your files as part of the process:

WinMerge is your friend.
    Use it to compare your customized files against your original files for that version.

Then implement the changes you identified, by editing the appropriate files in the new version to accomplish the same thing. You can often even use WinMerge to aid in making that process faster too.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded, and now its gone back to its default state

You can use a comparison utility to compare all files. I use BCompare. But, you may just have to set your template, correctly. I assume you used the 'Override' system for you changes and upgrades.

Hard to tell exactly what the problem may be without before and after shots/information.

Don't hesitate to PM me, if you need further help.

Paul