Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Hidden Wholesale

Thank you VERY much, Jackie. I have learned something new, thanks to you.

Klaus

Plugin Contributions

Hello again all,

Can anyone help with another issue. After having installed this contribution and setting retail price to zero, the wholesale products continue to show both when logged in as a non-wholesale customer or not logged in at all.

The price is hidden, but the products show.

Also, I logged in as a non-wholesale test customer and ran the order through and it allowed me to place an order.

That surely is not the way it is supposed to work? To be sure I had no improperly installed the mod, I went through the readme.txt instructions again and uploaded all files again. No change.

HELP!

Plugin Contributions

@VIRTBITZ

Sounds like an incorrect installation - try re-uploading the files, or even uninstall and reinstall.

I hate to ask the question. What is the easiest way to uninstall this application, and without loosing my product data? The application is great, it just doesn't fit my store. Thanks!

John

Plugin Contributions

Hello all, I seem to have found a bug in the module and have fixed it/ uploaded in the downloads section - you may want to upgrade.

Details about the bug can be found on this post: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?p=955343

Basically, when you click the subcategory images, the side category menu collapsed, so you couldn't see the subcategories there anymore.

Also, it made breadcrumbs incorrect because a product would be shown as in the main category, when it was really in a subcategory.

The update should be available for download here shortly: http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1389

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by manquant View Post
    I've not found a way to hide retail products from wholesale customers. Mostly because I've never been asked/paid for that. Yet.
    I have a client using Dual Pricing and Hidden Wholesale and he needs to hide some retail products from wholesale.

Can this be done?

Is there soon a new version? I'm using version 1.3.9h and are having the same problem as VIRTBIZ Guy; the product is displayed to both retail and wholesale-customers. The price howerver is hidden.

Any fix for this?

Plugin Contributions

rogdov,

Try re-uploading the files and see if it helps. The module is made for 1.3.8, so it's possible it is just not compatible with your version of Zen Cart.

The solution in that case, would be to compare the affected files with original 1.3.8 version as compared to 1.3.9 to see the changes made to those files during upgrade. Then, compare with the Hidden Wholesale module and get those changes implemented in the newer 1.3.9 files.

Thank you, I will do that.

Do you know how long (aprox) it will take before you'll have a new version ready?

Plugin Contributions

I'm not sure, as I am quite busy with other work at the moment. If you need it working soon, I think you will be better off to get it upgraded on your own.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast