Hi all,

I'm on ZenCart 1.3.8a. I've searched around the PayPal forums and read many posts about people getting PayPal credit card transactions to work, but no-one seems to be asking what I am. Pointers to relevant posts welcome.

I'm setting the site up for a non-techie customer - he runs a UK based shop and I manage the website for him. He currently accepts credit card payments for UK customers only, using the ProtX payment module. He now wants to be able to accept international orders, initially from Europe, but does NOT trust credit card payments from abroad because the customer address cannot be verified.

He wants to accept PayPal transactions, but only payments from a PayPal account. He does NOT want to use PayPal to process credit card transactions. I've been reading the PayPal site docs and feel that we do not want Payflow, or even most of the Website Payments Pro options, because they are all geared towards accepting customer credit cards.

So, simple question: how can I use ZenCart's payment modules to accept payment via PayPal accounts without allowing any credit card related transactions via PayPal?

Second question: how can I keep the PayPal interaction entirely on the Zen Cart site, without navigating the user to PayPal's servers?

I have set up the default PayPal modules, "Express Checkout" and "Website Payments Pro", and also the PayFlow one from http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...988#post481988. I cannot see how to disallow credit card transactions.

A basic Express Checkout procedure takes the customer to the PayPal server (where I have a customised template with our logo, great, but we don't want to leave our Zen Cart at all). Perhaps I misunderstand something about the default payment modules, but they don't seem to allow me to conduct the entire transaction from our site.

We would like to keep our ProtX integration, because it works and he can enforce his own Terms and Conditions on customers (PayPal t's and c's are too customer-friendly for our liking). Our intended model is:

- Credit card payments only from UK customers, not international ones.
- PayPal payments from any customers, but only PayPal accounts, no credit card transactions.

I started looking at the PayPal HTTPS SDK to write my own PayPal integration but surely this is wasted effort.

Any advice gratefully received :)
Nick