Plugin Contributions

Default Products not being added to shopping cart

Zen Cart 1.3.8a

Products are not being added to my shopping cart.
    When I click the add to cart, the page refreshes but nothing is being added to the shopping cart. I'm not getting blank screens or error messeges.

It has worked, I had a couple items in my cart that I deleted because I wanted to confirm the shipping costs on a particular item, when I noticed nothing was being added.

I have a few add ons, mainly Ceon URI Mapping and Sitemap XML, but the latest are a template change, easy populate and Image Handler 2.

I have over 900 items with the Ceon URI Mapping and I don't want to start a fresh install.

Is there a log through Zen cart, my host hasn't generated one so I have no error log there, or I guess I'll have to reverse my installs and remove them one at a time.

I changed to my old template and it still has the same problem so it isn't the template change. I removed the image handler from the database through the Admin>Tools>Image Handler but may have to remove it completely to be sure.

What is the best way to remove a module one at a time untill I can find out what caused my trouble.

It adds new users, and it is keeping count of items viewed.

Any help would be appreciated.

The site is Phryz.com if that can help.
    Dan

Plugin Contributions

Default Items not being added to cart

I'm using 1.3.8a
    When you go to a catagory and it lists all the items and you choose one (or more) and click 'add item to cart' it just refreshes and dosen't add anything to the shopping cart, no matter if you are logged in or not.

When you go to an item's page and click 'add item to cart' it only refreshes if you are not logged in. If you are logged in and have an item in your cart, it will go to the cart but not add the item, if you do not have an item in your cart, the page will only refresh.

Now when you are logged in, on the home page it gives a link that asks if you want to view 'newest additions?' After you go to that page, it lists all the newest additions, when you click to add an item to your cart, it does work, the item chosen is added to the shopping cart.

What files should I reupload to get the two examples above that don't work, to work. I must have a corrupted file or files.

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Products not being added to shopping cart

I got it to work.

I had ceon uri mapping seo installed and noticed that my page wasn't showing the SEO links, I reuploaded the html_output.php from ceon uri mapping seo and it works.

Dan