Hi -- we have our shop setup with 3 payment options: bank wire, cod (PL only), and paypal. The problem is our shop is based in PL but we want to do all our transactions in Euros (settlement as well). Shop is geared toward Western Europe.
Paypal offers transactions/balances in Euros but settlement must be done in home currency (in this case PLN) which introduces currency conversion fees and so on...bad
can anyone recommend a gateway vendor for which a payment module exists --preferably one that you use and your shop is in Europe.
here is a list of vendors i contacted based on existing payment modules in the download section, some have not responded yet:
1. RBS WordPay -- EUROPE OK, but it looks like there are issues with the thank-you page in this payment module.
2. alertpay ??
3. ccnow – USD settlement only
4. internetsecure – USD and CDN settlement only
5. sage pay -- UK based ONLY
6. authorize net ??
7. cynergy -- US based ONLY
8. paymuzo / global payments ??
9. goemerchant ??
10. merchantanywhere -- US based ONLY
11. NMI ??
12. PAYLEAP ??
13. paytrace ??
14. plugnpay ??
15. transfirst -- US based ONLY
16. Payvision -- EUROPE OK, but no payment module
17. USFSG -- US based ONLY