I have been setting up a brand new install of Zen Cart because I have been experiencing issues with my old install ever since my server experienced a hard drive failure.

In the old install, the very first item a customer added to their cart would disappear if they chose to view their cart again.

In the new install, I am now discovering that things are not well. When you create an account and then go shopping around on the site, you start to find issues.

- Sometimes when you click "Add to Cart", the page will refresh like something has happened, but the item has not actually been added to your cart.

- Sometimes you will remove an item from your cart, but later when you add another item, or delete another item, it will reappear in the cart.

I am tearing my hair out because I have spent WEEKS trying to fix the old install and then setting up the new install because I finally gave up.

If anyone out there can help, I will be grateful.

I am using the most recent version of Zen Cart: 1.3.8a

My new install is here: http://www.vintagepicnic.com/NEW

If you want to see the bugs, you need to click around a LOT adding items and removing items from your cart. I have experienced the issue after creating an account for myself and then going shopping.

The only plugins I am using are: Canada Post Shipping , Fast and Easy Checkout , and Additional Images

Please help, if someone can fix this, I will be eternally in their debt!

I can be reached via email at: [email protected] if need be.