Plugin Contributions

application error Store is "Gone" after Security Patch - have tried your fixes... :(

I delayed 2 months in doing this security patch - just KNEW something would go wrong... and it did!

I moved the 5 files over via Filezilla.
    My "admin" folder was already called something else.
    The Zen Cart Admin Panel says that "Your version of Zen Cart™ appears to be current."

When I click on my store, I get a completely blank page.

I downloaded the error utility and put it in the place it said to.
    The cache says "writable."
    I reloaded my store page - still blank. No error message anywhere. No additional message in cache folder.

I followed the directions for on-screen error message and made a "configure" .php and moved it to the admin-local folder.

Reloaded the store page - still blank - no errors.

I'm completely lost - and I don't know how to fix this!
    Please help!!!

Thx,
    Mags

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Store is "Gone" after Security Patch - have tried your fixes... :(

Same thing happened to me, but I figured out that I deleted an entire folder by accident.

Go to the application_top.php, and set the Debug option in the code to TRUE.

Now when you enter your website, a list of files and whether or not they loaded should appear, look for the files that FAIL. I noticed that all files in a particular folder FAILED, so that is how I knew a folder was deleted. Hope this helps.

Peachgifts,
    www.diylearnwithme.com

Plugin Contributions

Go to the application_top.php, and set the Debug option in the code to TRUE.

I'm sorry - I don't understand what that means - go where? Within Filezilla? Within the Admin panel? I need more idiot-proof directions!! Sorry to be a dolt!!!

Plugin Contributions

Edit YOUR_ADMIN/includes/application_top.php

on line 23

define('DEBUG_AUTOLOAD', false);

change to

define('DEBUG_AUTOLOAD', true);

peachgifts

Plugin Contributions

did you find a fix for this?
    I have the same problem.

Plugin Contributions

Having the same issue - could use some help! Below are the warnings I am seeing in my admin.

actionPoint=>40 include('includes/init_includes/init_tlds.php');

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/yoders/public_html/catalog/includes/autoload_func.php:95) in /home/yoders/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108
    actionPoint=>60 include('includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php');
    actionPoint=>61 include('includes/init_includes/init_security_patch_v138_20090619.php');
    actionPoint=>70 include('includes/init_includes/init_languages.php');

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/yoders/public_html/catalog/includes/autoload_func.php:95) in /home/yoders/public_html/catalog/control/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36
    actionPoint=>80 include('includes/init_includes/init_templates.php');
    Rick Smith
    www.yodersmart.com
    an online Amish Goodies Shoppe

Plugin Contributions

Fixed issue - looks like I replaced the html_output.php on the catalog side with the one that was meant for the admin side. Thanks Dr. Byte for the debug tutorial!

Some day I'll actually learn what the sam hill I am doing.. :)
    Rick Smith
    www.yodersmart.com
    an online Amish Goodies Shoppe