Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Implementing 3D Secure (Cardinal) using WPP (UK)

Has anyone had any sucess implementing the 3D Secure process during checkout using the WPP?

info here:
    paypal-business.co.uk/content/s2/pdf/PP_3DSSecurePreReleaseComm.pdf

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Implementing 3D Secure (Cardinal) using WPP (UK)

No successful integration yet. I made enquiries to Cardinal Commerce regarding this issue. This is their response

"Thank you for contacting us. We are in the processing of upgrading Zen Cart to support 3D-Secure. I have made a note that you use Zen Cart and I well send instructions on how to activate it as soon as they become available from ZenCart. I expect this to be in the near future."

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

We are working with them on this project. Completion date: undetermined as yet. We are aware of the timeline sensitivities.
    An announcement will be posted in the Announcements area when the code is ready. Or Cardinal may tell you about it too.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Will this be released as an upgrade module, or within the new release of Zencart.

I'm hoping it will be as a module!

Thanks

J

Plugin Contributions

Default Cardinal Centinel for paypal website pro

Hi, i would like to know if there is any news about the 3d secure (Cardinal Centinel for paypal website pro) integration for zen cart 1.3.8a.

any information on how to do the integration will be very useful.

thank you

Plugin Contributions

Hi, is there any news about integrating 3-d secure yet? I've received the following message from PayPal:

We’ve noticed that you haven’t yet set up 3-D Secure on your website, so we want to recommend that you do this as soon as possible. Please remember that as of 21st January 2010, you will not be able to process Maestro payments through UK Website Payments Pro – Direct Credit Card Payments without 3-D Secure technology.
    We are a UK business and we've just migrated our website from another shopping cart provider to Zen Cart. We are generally very happy with Zen Cart and will be making a regular monthly donation to Zen Ventures. We are happy to give something back. We don't expect something for nothing. One of the key factors in persuading us to use Zen Cart was the PayPal integration and support. However, this issue was raised months ago, but there appears to be little activity.

Would it be possible to have an update on this issue?

Plugin Contributions

I've sacked off Paypal now after many disappointments and the complete madness that is their terms and conditions. After being caught out by the "empty box" scam that their users seem to be using more and more, and because Paypal play judge, juror and executioner during any sort of chargeback, plus the fact that the less chargebacks they make to the card companies the more money they make, then they will always rule in favour of the seller.

Of course, you'll only find this out when something happens with your account, and they lock down all payments and money in that account, halting your cashflow, and your complete business if you use them for card payemts and paypal, then they'll stop your ebay account, and so it goes on.

Paypal is great for buying with, I will never sell another thing using it though.

Plugin Contributions

We're fortunate in that we do not have a problem with chargebacks. We have never had a chargeback or payment dispute (hope I'm not tempting fate by saying that), so for us PayPal is absolutely brilliant. We were using WorldPay before; their standard procedure was to hold onto your funds for four weeks after the transaction had completed. This really hurt our cash flow. The final straw for us was when we wanted to offer multiple currencies (six currencies) on our website. WorldPay wanted to charge us 50GBP per currency for this; with PayPal there is no extra cost and is much easer to integrate on our website.

So, we, like many, many PayPal Website Pro users are very happy. Hoping there will be an update soon about 3-D Secure. Dr Byte? Are you able to share any news?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

No news to share just yet. Sorry.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wilorc View Post

So, we, like many, many PayPal Website Pro users are very happy.
    yep we were the same for 2 years, putting over £250k a year through them, wait until something goes wrong.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast