Hi, i am using 1.38a with the security pacthes apllied and many addons and modifications wich make it imposible to upgrade.

I needed to be able to make customer specific discount an a category level. Sale maker does this but all customers see this (logged or not logged in).
I have comed up with a ltitle hack to do this.
The changes that i have made are in the Zen Cart core files, modiffieing these files make upgrading difficult; modification is made to the database tables also, adding new field to table salemaker_sales, do this only if you know what you are doing, do not test on a live site and off course BACKUP-BACKUP!!
the file is located in /includes/functions/functions_prices.php
in this file i have added another where clause(in red) to the sale maker query (3 in total in this file):
Code:
$sale = $db->Execute("select sale_specials_condition, sale_deduction_value, sale_deduction_type from " . TABLE_SALEMAKER_SALES . " where sale_cid = '" . (int)$_SESSION['customer_id'] . "' and sale_categories_all like '%," . $category . ",%' and sale_status = '1' and (sale_date_start <= now() or sale_date_start = '0001-01-01') and (sale_date_end >= now() or sale_date_end = '0001-01-01') and (sale_pricerange_from <= '" . $product_price . "' or sale_pricerange_from = '0') and (sale_pricerange_to >= '" . $product_price . "' or sale_pricerange_to = '0')");
this is needed to exclude sale maker from all other customers exept curent customers id

the field in the database that i added to salemaker_sales is sale_cid, to hold the customers id for wich the salemaker sale is intended to with it's discount.
I have created different discounts percentages on the same category, for different customers and it seems to work, allthou in the sale maker administration page in the admin i was warned that 1 sale is already set up for this category.

If enybody is interested i can elaborate.
Also let me know your opinion good/bad or your sugestion(s).
Best regards Zoli.