Plugin Contributions

Default require(includes/index_filters/default): No such file or directory

Hi,

I'm using Zen Cart Version 1.3.8a and tried to install the FedEx module. I edited the tpl_footer.php file as required, but put it in the wrong file, so I moved to to the correct one and then discovered that my website now shows a blank page. So I deleted all the FedEx module files and my website still shows a blank page.

I used the debugger module and got the following, but I have no idea what it means or what I need to do to correct the problem. Any help would be most appreciated.

[15-Sep-2009 18:20:14] PHP Warning: require(includes/index_filters/default) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blue/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49
    [15-Sep-2009 18:20:14] PHP Warning: require(includes/index_filters/default) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blue/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49
    [15-Sep-2009 18:20:14] PHP Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/index_filters/default' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/blue/php') in /home/blue/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: require(includes/index_filters/default): No such file or directory

It means that it is looking for a file and can't find it where it thinks it should be. In general, there are two reasons, the file doesn't exist or it is in the wrong place.

Zen Cart builds the URLs of the files as it needs them. The line that is causing a problem is in includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php line 49 which reads:

Code:
    require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . zen_get_index_filters_directory($typefilter . '_filter.php'));
    It looks like either your version of this line is incorrect or there is something funky happening in the function that it calls (zen_get_index_filters_directory).

So, first check this line. Look at the bit that says '_filter.php' in particular. That will be a good start...

Of course you could also try re-uploading this file from a virgin copy of zen cart. But have look first.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: require(includes/index_filters/default): No such file or directory

Thank you. Your response helped get me started in the right direction. What happened is I accidentally moved the index_filters folder into another folder without knowing I did it. Move it back where it belongs and everything is a go again.