Hi,

I'm using Zen Cart Version 1.3.8a and tried to install the FedEx module. I edited the tpl_footer.php file as required, but put it in the wrong file, so I moved to to the correct one and then discovered that my website now shows a blank page. So I deleted all the FedEx module files and my website still shows a blank page.

I used the debugger module and got the following, but I have no idea what it means or what I need to do to correct the problem. Any help would be most appreciated.

[15-Sep-2009 18:20:14] PHP Warning: require(includes/index_filters/default) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blue/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49
[15-Sep-2009 18:20:14] PHP Warning: require(includes/index_filters/default) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blue/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49
[15-Sep-2009 18:20:14] PHP Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/index_filters/default' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/blue/php') in /home/blue/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49

Thank you!